Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice please 09:41 - Mar 16 with 565 viewsStockholmBlue

I would like to buy a Bobby Robson biography, but realised that there are quite a few out there. The one i thought seemed the best is "Farewell But Not Goodbye". Anyone that has any ideas or recommendations? Thanks

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Advice please on 09:46 - Mar 16 with 535 viewsnoggin

Farewell But Not Goodbye is his autobiography, so his own words. I have it but disgracefully haven't read it yet. I really must get round to it.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Advice please on 09:53 - Mar 16 with 504 viewsStockholmBlue

Advice please on 09:46 - Mar 16 by noggin

Farewell But Not Goodbye is his autobiography, so his own words. I have it but disgracefully haven't read it yet. I really must get round to it.

Thank you Noggin. I think it will have to be that one. It´s been on my mind for a long time so feels like it is about time to do something about it. With this pandemic there is plenty of time to read as well.

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Advice please on 10:32 - Mar 16 with 435 viewsParsley

Advice please on 09:46 - Mar 16 by noggin

The only one I've read is Farewell but not Goodbye. I'd definitely recommend it and it covers his whole career from playing to managing Newcastle. Actually this makes me want to read it again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024