Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood 18:12 - Mar 16 with 770 viewsPattiswickBlue

Will be tough opponents tonight. Under Grayson they have played 10:

Won - 4
Drawn - 4
Lost - 2

5 of these games have been home games; against Doncaster, Charlton, Accrington & Gillingham. They have Won 2 and Drawn 3, so they are unbeaten at home.

Their recent form is strong to! They have DWWWD in their last 5 games.

However, after all this I still predict a 2-1 Ipswich win! But would be relatively pleased with a draw, as this is one of our more difficult games remaining.
Fleetwood on 18:23 - Mar 16 with 706 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not sharing the optimism, 2-0 defeat.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Fleetwood on 18:24 - Mar 16 with 691 viewspointofblue

I remember the game up there last year; the 1-0 win led me to think we were on track for promotion. It all went a bit wrong from that moment onwards.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fleetwood on 18:25 - Mar 16 with 688 viewsMrTown

0-0 for me.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Fleetwood on 18:39 - Mar 16 with 618 viewsradiogaga

I was actually really surprised at just how good their recent results have been, given where they are in the table and having lost Barton as manager/ Ched Evans up front. I barely recognised any of their squad against Blackpool (other than obviously Donacien, and Madden). Very different look about them compared to last season but you can be sure that any Simon Grayson team will be really hard to beat, very stubborn and very gritty. Any kind of win will be hard earned.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Fleetwood on 18:42 - Mar 16 with 600 viewsPJH

Fleetwood on 18:24 - Mar 16 by pointofblue

I remember the game up there last year; the 1-0 win led me to think we were on track for promotion. It all went a bit wrong from that moment onwards.

We were on track for promotion with that win last season. It did not go wrong straight away because although we lost the two league games that followed that one we won the two that followed those so at the beginning of November we were still on track for promotion because we were in top 2 with 2 games in hand.
Fleetwood on 19:02 - Mar 16 with 515 viewsSarge

Two of Fleetwood’s 3 top scorers this season have now left the club (Madden and Evans) and their top scorer Callum Camps isn’t in the squad tonight so without knowing a single thing about how they play and who their other danger men are, at least we have that on our side.
Fleetwood on 21:43 - Mar 16 with 399 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fleetwood on 18:23 - Mar 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Not sharing the optimism, 2-0 defeat.

Being right can be tough!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Fleetwood on 21:44 - Mar 16 with 384 viewsSpruceMoose

Fleetwood on 18:25 - Mar 16 by MrTown

0-0 for me.

You were half right Tim!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024