Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parrott 20:26 - Mar 16 with 544 viewsBseaBlue

I just don't see what he offers us. The ball bounces off him most of the time. He consistently gives the ball away and keeps making the same runs as Jackson.
Parrott on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 501 viewsLeoMuff

I think he unbalances the side, need another midfielder in there for me, we can’t keep the ball or link anything together

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Parrott on 20:41 - Mar 16 with 481 viewsBseaBlue

Parrott on 20:38 - Mar 16 by LeoMuff

I think he unbalances the side, need another midfielder in there for me, we can’t keep the ball or link anything together

Judge in the 10 for me! At least he will use the ball effectively from there.
Parrott on 20:41 - Mar 16 with 479 viewsChrisd

To be fair, I’m scratching my head with Jackson, but when we have such limited striking options it certainly makes it tough. Norwood is our best striker currently, that’s clear as day whether you like him or not.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Parrott on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 464 viewsBseaBlue

Parrott on 20:41 - Mar 16 by Chrisd

To be fair, I’m scratching my head with Jackson, but when we have such limited striking options it certainly makes it tough. Norwood is our best striker currently, that’s clear as day whether you like him or not.

I think Jackson certainly gives us different options to Norwood but doesn't make any difference if neither of them are getting service!

We will need a whole new set of attacking players in the summer.
Parrott on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 434 viewsChrisd

Parrott on 20:43 - Mar 16 by BseaBlue

I think Jackson certainly gives us different options to Norwood but doesn't make any difference if neither of them are getting service!

We will need a whole new set of attacking players in the summer.

Think there’s a lot of our players that just need shifting on. We get blindsided because they wear a blue shirt we think they are the best in the division, frankly they aren’t. When you look how ineffective our midfield is most games that gets overlooked because we have so many of our homegrown players in that area of the pitch, but we create so little and often get bullied and overrun. The second half will be an interesting watch.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Parrott on 20:52 - Mar 16 with 412 viewsBseaBlue

Parrott on 20:48 - Mar 16 by Chrisd

Think there’s a lot of our players that just need shifting on. We get blindsided because they wear a blue shirt we think they are the best in the division, frankly they aren’t. When you look how ineffective our midfield is most games that gets overlooked because we have so many of our homegrown players in that area of the pitch, but we create so little and often get bullied and overrun. The second half will be an interesting watch.

Spot on! Two years of mediocrity is enough for me to feel that the squad needs a shake up!
Parrott on 20:52 - Mar 16 with 408 viewsDarth_Koont

Parrott on 20:38 - Mar 16 by LeoMuff

You might be right. I think Parrott’s good enough but tonight the game’s passing him by.

Might need a re-jig and a Bishop or a Harrop giving us more of a grip in midfield. We’ve got no foundation to build attacks at the moment.

Pronouns: He/Him

Parrott on 20:55 - Mar 16 with 389 viewschrismakin

He just lost the ball again.

So many opportunities to make a simple pass to get on the attack and he loses it.

I dont see any reason to play him over our own players. He offers nothing extra imo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024