Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entire midfield could be subbed here... 20:33 - Mar 16 with 573 viewsFunge

... and none of them could complain.

Dozzell is poor, Edwards looking like the Bluefish version as opposed to, er, the better version, Judge has touched the ball about 6 times, and Skuse looks like an old bloke just back from a long-term injury.
Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:37 - Mar 16 with 511 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This is where the issue is. We have not got hold of the ball in midfield at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:39 - Mar 16 with 462 viewsDubtractor

Parrott in the AM role has looked lost too, barely touched the ball and been wasteful when he has.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:42 - Mar 16 with 430 views3_5_2

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:37 - Mar 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

This is where the issue is. We have not got hold of the ball in midfield at all.

we are getting totally bullied too

Judge is a red waiting to happen

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 407 viewsLankHenners

Skuse certainly does look like an old man back from a long term injury. Unfortunately so does pretty much everyone else.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 403 viewsChrisd

Our midfield is where I would start the rebuild if I was PC in the summer. Always flatters to deceive and just not consistent or dominant enough.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:45 - Mar 16 with 371 viewsRobTheMonk

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:39 - Mar 16 by Dubtractor

Parrott in the AM role has looked lost too, barely touched the ball and been wasteful when he has.

Parrott has been wasteful wherever he's played to be fair lol.
Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:45 - Mar 16 with 368 viewsnoggin

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:37 - Mar 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Skuse and Dozzell don't want the ball.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 332 viewsreusersfreekicks

Entire midfield could be subbed here... on 20:43 - Mar 16 by LankHenners

Skuse certainly does look like an old man back from a long term injury. Unfortunately so does pretty much everyone else.

Ha ha excellent
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024