Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The first two on my summer clearout list... 21:11 - Mar 16 with 1732 viewsChrisabian

are Chambers and Skuse.

They’re not scapegoats - they’re sh*te, finished and associated with nothing but losing and failure.

Cheers, great servants etc but time is definitely up for those two, and many others.

Rebuild.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:12 - Mar 16 with 1715 viewsMr_Ipswich

THIS
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:13 - Mar 16 with 1688 viewsWD19

They have both been poor tonight.

Unfortunately most of the rest have been even worse.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:13 - Mar 16 with 1686 viewsreusersfreekicks

Yawn
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1673 viewsBseaBlue

I'm all for a summer clear out but Chambo has been one of our most consistent performers this season! In a team lacking leadership he is definitely one I would keep!
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1671 viewsBlueBadger

'They're not scapegoats but am totally blaming the for everything'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1653 viewschrismakin

It's actually hard to pick 5 players youd be happy to keep imo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1657 viewsChrisabian

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

'They're not scapegoats but am totally blaming the for everything'.

‘and many others’, so no.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1603 viewsScuzzer

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 by BseaBlue

I'm all for a summer clear out but Chambo has been one of our most consistent performers this season! In a team lacking leadership he is definitely one I would keep!

Yeah...consistently average.

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1579 viewsBlueBadger

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:12 - Mar 16 by Mr_Ipswich

THIS

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:17 - Mar 16 with 1567 viewsBlueBadger

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 by Chrisabian

‘and many others’, so no.

'They’re not scapegoats - they’re sh*te, finished and associated with nothing but losing and failure'

You left your numbskull hanging out your flies, lad.

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:18 - Mar 16 with 1542 viewsChrisabian

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:17 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

'They’re not scapegoats - they’re sh*te, finished and associated with nothing but losing and failure'

You left your numbskull hanging out your flies, lad.

?

That’s just those two, I can’t even be arsed to list the reasons for the numerous others who need shipping out.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:18 - Mar 16 with 1537 viewsMr_Ipswich

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:16 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

Wow. Just wow. Unbelievable if you can’t see this
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:18 - Mar 16 with 1529 viewsMillsey

The majority of the team need to go
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:20 - Mar 16 with 1506 viewsBlueBadger

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:18 - Mar 16 by Chrisabian

?

That’s just those two, I can’t even be arsed to list the reasons for the numerous others who need shipping out.

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:20 - Mar 16 with 1488 viewsChrisabian

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:20 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

Good chat mate.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:20 - Mar 16 with 1478 viewsBlueBadger

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:18 - Mar 16 by Mr_Ipswich

Wow. Just wow. Unbelievable if you can’t see this

Hang on, my apologies, I think I've mistaken you for the board's REAL Mr Ipswich..

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:22 - Mar 16 with 1447 viewsMr_Ipswich

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:20 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

Is there something wrong with this guy?!

I don’t know the ‘usuals’ that well. Is he usually like this?
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:24 - Mar 16 with 1388 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Difficult to judge Skuse based on tonight given he's been out for so long. Chambers is marmite with our fan base. You'd struggle to name a single player who has shown he deserves to put our shirt on tonight though.

Massive clear out in summer.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:26 - Mar 16 with 1356 viewsChrisabian

Deep rooted losing mentality. Spot on.

First two out are the constants throughout it all.

But what do I and a respected journalist know.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:26 - Mar 16 with 1355 viewsParky

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 by chrismakin

It's actually hard to pick 5 players youd be happy to keep imo

There’s genuinely not a single player in that squad tonight that I’d be bothered if we let go.
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:26 - Mar 16 with 1349 viewsbignics

The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:14 - Mar 16 by BseaBlue

Your joking right? He is captain yet the quietest man on the pitch
Has to be the worst captain we have ever had and a clueless defender
The first two on my summer clearout list... on 21:34 - Mar 16 with 1282 viewsKropotkin123

I don't like Skuse in the team, as I believe he slows the play down too much. However, it is rather odd to put him top of the list, when he has been out all season and therefore not really impacted anything bar a couple of games.

As for Chambers. I thin KVY was much better at right back. But he has been injured. I would like to have better than Chambers, but others haven't exactly outshone him and our defence has been the strongest part our this season. Eg, we've conceded less than three of the top six. Whilst we have scored less than the bottom two.

I think the question should be "do they justify their wages?". I don't know what they are on and it is my assumption that they would be two of the higher earners. Add Judge and Sears to that assumption and question.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024