Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened tonight :( 21:56 - Mar 16 with 284 viewsRobTheMonk

I think that ITFC were possessed by Paul Lambert and Paul Hurst's love child tonight.

The most Ipswich thing I saw in this game was Cole Skuse picking the ball up 40 yards in our own half, driving into the Fleetwood half, turns around, passes 20 yards back to Dozzell, who then turns around and passes 20 yards back to Wilson. Sigh. And Kenlock reverted back to Ken Barlow tonight which is a shame as he's been decent in recent weeks.

There's so much deadwood and pointless loans. Parrott is the one playing the most out of them but I think I'd rather have an actual Parrot up front.

Out of the current squad, I think at least 12 players who have played first team this season are going to be gone in the summer. That's just not right.

I keep telling myself that Cook needs the summer. His track record is generally good and he's inherited the worst sqaud in my lifetime. So there's hope... again.

It's actually gets me down a little bit at times (in the footballing sense). Even Bluefish's rambles are starting to make sense to me. Perhaps Bluefish is the one, the oracle, the Neo of Ipswich Town. Edwards is just a quick donkey. Bluey, you were right all along.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024