Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... 17:25 - Mar 17 with 1539 viewsmonytowbray

Oh wait.

People need to stop being impressed by men with nice haircuts in suits.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:28 - Mar 17 with 1509 viewsBlueBadger

Probably worth pointing out that the Dear Leader is being trounced by Attenborough.

Is this poll the politics equivalent of TWTD player ratings?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:29 - Mar 17 with 1485 viewsStokieBlue

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:28 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Probably worth pointing out that the Dear Leader is being trounced by Attenborough.

Is this poll the politics equivalent of TWTD player ratings?

And that Prince William of all people is right on his tail.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:30 - Mar 17 with 1480 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Chris Packham for me!
At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:31 - Mar 17 with 1474 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick McCarthy a shocking omission.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:42 - Mar 17 with 1439 viewsBlueBadger

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:29 - Mar 17 by StokieBlue

And that Prince William of all people is right on his tail.

SB

I reckon in this analogy, poor old Sir Keith is Cole Skuse while Jezza is Paul Taylor.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:50 - Mar 17 with 1408 viewsDarth_Koont

The most important thing is that Blair is absolutely nowhere. Despite also being more popular with the LibDems than Labour.

Also strange that almost half the Conservatives would elect the Queen and her heirs as head of state or the sitting Prime Minister .... not really given to much thinking, are they?

Pronouns: He/Him

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:51 - Mar 17 with 1405 viewsgiant_stow

"Me"... They're too kind! I accept.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:52 - Mar 17 with 1405 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Four times as many Labour voters prefer Corbyn to Starmer....whow. Having said that I do not believe this poll to be real; or do I!
Login to get fewer ads

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:00 - Mar 17 with 1361 viewsDarth_Koont

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 17:52 - Mar 17 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Four times as many Labour voters prefer Corbyn to Starmer....whow. Having said that I do not believe this poll to be real; or do I!

I can believe it.

Starmer by accident or design is the worst Labour leader in recent memory. I’m prepared to believe he’s getting awful advice but something’s got to give.

You have to go back to Kinnock to find a leadership so caught up in trying to control Labour from the top that they were missing in action as an actual opposition.

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:08 - Mar 17 with 1330 viewsbluelagos

I'd be up for an international transfer - get Jacinda in :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:12 - Mar 17 with 1323 viewsChurchman

What a sorry tale that list makes. I’d give the job to Sooty. He make much more sense than most of those.
At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:13 - Mar 17 with 1320 viewsgtsb1966

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:00 - Mar 17 by Darth_Koont

I can believe it.

Starmer by accident or design is the worst Labour leader in recent memory. I’m prepared to believe he’s getting awful advice but something’s got to give.

You have to go back to Kinnock to find a leadership so caught up in trying to control Labour from the top that they were missing in action as an actual opposition.

Labour will never win a general election with Starmer as leader and I'm predominantly a labour voter. For labour to be behind in the polls when we have one of the worst governments in living memory in power says it all. The man has zero charisma. Not that should be a factor but unfortunately it is with many voters. Just like Corbyn he comes across dull and boring.
At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:17 - Mar 17 with 1315 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:13 - Mar 17 by gtsb1966

Labour will never win a general election with Starmer as leader and I'm predominantly a labour voter. For labour to be behind in the polls when we have one of the worst governments in living memory in power says it all. The man has zero charisma. Not that should be a factor but unfortunately it is with many voters. Just like Corbyn he comes across dull and boring.

Yes I recall my old man, a lifelong labour voter from greater Manchester saying “Boris is a toff, but you could have a laugh with him”

Seems politics can be quite shallow!
At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:24 - Mar 17 with 1295 viewsBlueBadger

https://newsthump.com/2021/03/17/britain-is-awful-you-people-are-scum-the-labour

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:26 - Mar 17 with 1278 viewsgiant_stow

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:24 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

https://newsthump.com/2021/03/17/britain-is-awful-you-people-are-scum-the-labour

tee hee.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:28 - Mar 17 with 1270 viewstractordownsouth

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:24 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Trying to imagine RIchard Burgon saying that with his eccentric eyebrow movements

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:43 - Mar 17 with 1209 viewsmonytowbray

We can’t have reality in politics. Fairy tale Britain only please!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 19:00 - Mar 17 with 1168 viewsBlueBadger

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:43 - Mar 17 by monytowbray

We can’t have reality in politics. Fairy tale Britain only please!

well, you started it by posting something advocating Attenborough for PM!

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 19:19 - Mar 17 with 1116 viewsWD19

Is the answer 'anyone but Ed Davey?'
At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 19:46 - Mar 17 with 1085 viewsfactual_blue

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:17 - Mar 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Yes I recall my old man, a lifelong labour voter from greater Manchester saying “Boris is a toff, but you could have a laugh with him”

He's the sort of toff who, as a subaltern in WW2, would not have returned from his first patrol. His platoon would have made sure of that, as he would put them in constant danger.

(This used to happen quite a lot btw).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1069 viewsfactual_blue

So tories see David Attenborough as an equal of nigel farage.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 21:29 - Mar 17 with 968 viewsSwansea_Blue

FFS

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 00:15 - Mar 18 with 897 viewsDarth_Koont

How's your payrise going? Pretty sure the Labour left wouldn't be talking about 1% here or there.

I hope the one-liners make up the shortfall.

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 01:40 - Mar 18 with 864 viewsdominiciawful

Mr Blobby for President.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 01:52 - Mar 18 with 858 viewsRyorry

At least we have Labour’s savior at the wheel... on 18:17 - Mar 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024