Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch 18:26 - Mar 18 with 2112 viewsgiant_stow

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:27 - Mar 18 with 1747 viewsBlueBadger

Where's the the 'it's 'they're' not 'their' in this context' option?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:29 - Mar 18 with 1723 viewslowhouseblue

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:27 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

is it hidden under your redundant 'the'?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:30 - Mar 18 with 1698 viewsfactual_blue

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:27 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

What if the alleged assailants are being crafty and the planned assault is actually going to take place before school?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:31 - Mar 18 with 1690 viewsgiant_stow

eeek, I cant edit it now - no room! It will have to remain and shame me for internet ever (or until gav has a clearout)
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 18:32]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:31 - Mar 18 with 1688 viewsCBBlue

I'd always have a word with the teacher unless I knew the parent well. There's a few parents round here who would either deny their little angel would do such a thing or thump you.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:31 - Mar 18 with 1705 viewsLord_Lucan

When something similar happened to my daughter I got the girl who worked behind The Golden Hind bar (who was actually still at school) to threaten the said girl in question.

Excellent parenting I thought.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:32 - Mar 18 with 1683 viewsMeadowlark

... or the ool?

Or perhaps it was after schitt's creek?
A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:35 - Mar 18 with 1660 viewsbluelagos

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:29 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

is it hidden under your redundant 'the'?

I'd work our how to use capitals before pointing out someone else's grammar mistakes :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:37 - Mar 18 with 1647 viewsbluelagos

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:31 - Mar 18 by Lord_Lucan

When something similar happened to my daughter I got the girl who worked behind The Golden Hind bar (who was actually still at school) to threaten the said girl in question.

I shouldn't have laughed at that Lucan. Just as I thought I might be going to heaven you go and fcking ruin it.

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:45 - Mar 18 with 1595 viewsjeera

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:31 - Mar 18 by Lord_Lucan

I'd go with this option.

Pay another kid to give the offender a slap and see how he likes it.

Bullying is not cool kids.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:00 - Mar 18 with 1528 viewsgiant_stow

Certainly creative!

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:12 - Mar 18 with 1486 viewshype313

Did they find out she's a Norwich fan?

If so, then fair game

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:26 - Mar 18 with 1448 viewsBasingstokeBlue

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:35 - Mar 18 by bluelagos

I'd work our how to use capitals before pointing out someone else's grammar mistakes :-)

“our”?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:40 - Mar 18 with 1396 viewsGlasgowBlue

When I was 8 or 9 I complained to my dad that another boy had threatened me at school. He jokingly said to me that if he does it again I should hit him over the head with a cricket bat.

We had Games the following week. You can guess the rest. He never came near me again and we became great mates later on at High school.

My advice, however is to let the parent know in no uncertain terms that you're not happy about it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:50 - Mar 18 with 1365 viewsbluelagos

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:26 - Mar 18 by BasingstokeBlue

“our”?

Ffs. I checked that about 3 times for grammar areas before I posted it too!

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:53 - Mar 18 with 1353 viewsBlueBadger

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:50 - Mar 18 by bluelagos

Ffs. I checked that about 3 times for grammar areas before I posted it too!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:03 - Mar 18 with 1321 viewsBlueForYou

Spit in his face & tell him to do one. If you don't they won't ever leave you alone. You have to learn to stand up for yourself. A lesson learned through experience.
A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:14 - Mar 18 with 1275 viewsnoggin

Are you bigger than his dad?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:20 - Mar 18 with 1258 viewsjeera

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:14 - Mar 18 by noggin

Ulla's bigger than everyone.

Are you suggesting a Collin Farrell's detective character answer to this?

As in giving the dad a kicking in front of his son as retribution?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:28 - Mar 18 with 1229 viewsfactual_blue

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:14 - Mar 18 by noggin

Apparently Mrs Ullaaaaa says 'no way'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:34 - Mar 18 with 1193 viewsBloomBlue

It will be pointless having a word because like all bullies he'll simply say it was bantz, so go and break the little fecker
A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 20:40 - Mar 18 with 1165 viewsWeWereZombies

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 18:30 - Mar 18 by factual_blue

What if the alleged assailants are being crafty and the planned assault is actually going to take place before school?

'After school' is somewhat relative terminology though as when hometime comes there is still a period of time before next going to school. So (to Ullaa) nothing to worry about until your son finishes Sixth Form...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 21:52 - Mar 18 with 1013 viewsNthQldITFC

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 19:26 - Mar 18 by BasingstokeBlue

“our”?

Single quotes would of been better.

#Pedants'Relay
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 22:01]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 08:28 - Mar 19 with 783 viewsWeWereZombies

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 21:52 - Mar 18 by NthQldITFC

Single quotes would of been better.

#Pedants'Relay
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 22:01]

'would of' or 'would have'? I prefer the latter for its refined sensibilities.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch on 09:18 - Mar 19 with 701 viewsartsbossbeard

This whole thread is proof that none of you lot paid close attention to anything said in English classes.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024