Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage 08:56 - Mar 19 with 985 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:01 - Mar 19 with 959 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:12 - Mar 19 with 933 viewsgiant_stow

there's never been a better b-side than this:

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:15 - Mar 19 with 924 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:18 - Mar 19 with 909 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:23 - Mar 19 with 895 viewsLord_Lucan

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:15 - Mar 19 by Coastalblue

Actually Dreams of Children was, along with Going Underground a double A side.

In fact Dreams was intended to be the sole A side but a mix up at the pressing factory produced it as a double A and for whatever reason it was Going Underground that got the radio airtime.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:28 - Mar 19 with 875 viewsclive_baker

Cornell
Donacien Woolfenden Baggott Ward
Lankester Nolan El Mizouni Dobra
Hawkins Folami

Nah I think if you're talking Oasis B sides I would go with the Masterplan.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:30 - Mar 19 with 863 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:32 - Mar 19 with 856 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ace of Spades b-side

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:38 - Mar 19 with 838 viewsMattinLondon

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:28 - Mar 19 by clive_baker

Cornell
Donacien Woolfenden Baggott Ward
Lankester Nolan El Mizouni Dobra
Hawkins Folami

Nah I think if you're talking Oasis B sides I would go with the Masterplan.

If you’re going down the Oasis route then this is a tad better song than The Masterplan.

Some Might Say, in my opinion, is their best ever single.

[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 9:39]
Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:40 - Mar 19 with 831 viewsChiefXL

Polyethylene by Radiohead

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:42 - Mar 19 with 830 viewsclive_baker

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:38 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

If you’re going down the Oasis route then this is a tad better song than The Masterplan.

I like that too, but the Masterplan edges it for me.

And in a strange twist of fate, the word Acquiesce doesn't appear in 'Acquiesce'. But it does in the Masterplan.

Spooky.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:08 - Mar 19 with 786 viewsCoastalblue

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:23 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

Actually Dreams of Children was, along with Going Underground a double A side.

In fact Dreams was intended to be the sole A side but a mix up at the pressing factory produced it as a double A and for whatever reason it was Going Underground that got the radio airtime.

Can't trust the French to do anything right can you?

I'm sure my copy has Going Underground listed as the A side, though you're right, they were intended to be a double A side. I thought Dreams was pressed as the B and going underground as the A, in France.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:18 - Mar 19 with 765 viewsLord_Lucan

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:08 - Mar 19 by Coastalblue

Can't trust the French to do anything right can you?

I'm sure my copy has Going Underground listed as the A side, though you're right, they were intended to be a double A side. I thought Dreams was pressed as the B and going underground as the A, in France.

It is possible that with age I have misremembered.

If I remember I'll check my copy when I get home.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Dreams was supposed to be the radio airplay track.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:24 - Mar 19 with 754 viewsCoastalblue

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:18 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

It is possible that with age I have misremembered.

If I remember I'll check my copy when I get home.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Dreams was supposed to be the radio airplay track.

Nah you may be right, we're the same age, with the same memory issues, and probably the same questionable tastes.

Anybody else I know (even virtually) looks blankly at me if I mention Squeeze.

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:28 - Mar 19 with 748 viewsLord_Lucan

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:24 - Mar 19 by Coastalblue

Nah you may be right, we're the same age, with the same memory issues, and probably the same questionable tastes.

Anybody else I know (even virtually) looks blankly at me if I mention Squeeze.

Squeeze are a band that should be in the underrated band category.

When I had my lost year similar to John Lennons lost weekend (I seemed to spend most of the year in The County of Suffolk) I constantly played Squeeze in there night and day.

Seen them a few times and they were great but I took the whole famalam to see them a year or so ago and they were terrible.

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:28 - Mar 19 with 748 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 09:38 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

To be fair, Oasis and The Verve are very good for B-sides, especially in the early days. I sometimes wonder why they didn't save some of them for the (often tricky) second or third albums.

These are another couple of crackers from The Verve that never made it onto an album;

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 10:52 - Mar 19 with 730 viewsDebsyAngel

Early Duran Duran had some great ones. This one is terrific.

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 12:26 - Mar 19 with 700 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cracking B-sides that should've been more front of stage on 13:51 - Mar 19 with 659 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024