Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? 10:32 - Mar 20 with 6534 viewsmonytowbray

He LOVES it.

Also, state of the reply. Won’t debate the point, just says he’s entitled to think what he wants to to a PoC. Yet he’ll continue to deny systematic racism exists.

This post has been edited by an administrator

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 10:38 - Mar 20 with 2859 viewsSomethingBlue

Spends a lot of time on this vacuous b8llocks doesn't he — but comparatively little serving the real needs of his constituents.

People in Ipswich should be outraged.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 10:51 - Mar 20 with 2790 viewsfabian_illness

There’s a tree house round the corner with a pirate flag on it.
How do I go about showing my displeasure?

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 10:58 - Mar 20 with 2767 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"On his knees apologising for our past"!

Can anyone be so ignorant about BLM?!

Or is he just deliberately courting racists?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:03 - Mar 20 with 2752 viewstiptreeblue

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 10:38 - Mar 20 by SomethingBlue

Spends a lot of time on this vacuous b8llocks doesn't he — but comparatively little serving the real needs of his constituents.

He brought up in the house of commons this week about his outrage of the murderers of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens being able to message things about how easy it is for them. Is that not sticking up for his constituents?

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:13 - Mar 20 with 2716 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 10:38 - Mar 20 by SomethingBlue

He's protecting his fecked up view of 'our heritage' for all his constituents?

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:17 - Mar 20 with 2708 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:03 - Mar 20 by tiptreeblue

He brought up in the house of commons this week about his outrage of the murderers of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens being able to message things about how easy it is for them. Is that not sticking up for his constituents?

"Comparatively little". How long did his moment in the house take and what has it achieved?

How long does he spend on discrediting BLM and courting racists?

Comparatively little is the key phrase. Do you think any other MP representing the same constituency would probably have done the same as a minimum?

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:24 - Mar 20 with 2687 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I think it would be a damn good idea to fly one of those flags in your garden. I doubt you will of course...

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:31 - Mar 20 with 2649 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The 'C' word - No.

But "TOM HUNT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT" would be okay.

or "TOM HUNT IS A BIGOT"

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:34 - Mar 20 with 2636 viewsDarth_Koont

I’ve noted a significant overlap between the people who care most about the flag and British History™️ and the people who care the least about the country and their fellow citizens today.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 11:52]

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:35 - Mar 20 with 2592 viewsRonFearonsHair

I am more likely to see it is leader?

It's a shame he is not patriotic enough to use basic, primary level written English correctly.

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:36 - Mar 20 with 2557 viewsSomethingBlue

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:03 - Mar 20 by tiptreeblue

He cares not one jot for Ipswich or its people, and knows even less. He's been parachuted in to divide, distract and wage a culture war on his and the Tories' own terms. If any of that so happens to serve the town's longer-term health in the process then so be it, but it's absolutely not his priority. Hopefully more and more people are waking up to the fact that Ipswich's representative is highly dangerous and acts in extremely bad faith at most times.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:41 - Mar 20 with 2508 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 10:58 - Mar 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

"On his knees apologising for our past"!

Can anyone be so ignorant about BLM?!

Or is he just deliberately courting racists?

Both. But wilfully misinterpreting BLM means you can pretend systemic racism and injustice doesn’t exist at all.

Turning legitimate social unrest and calls for justice into a petty cultural war is “clever politics”.

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:42 - Mar 20 with 2503 viewsGuthrum

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:34 - Mar 20 by Darth_Koont

I’ve noted a significant overlap between the people who care most about the flag and British History™️ and the people who care the least about the country and their fellow citizens today.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 11:52]

I've come across many people who care a lot about the UK's history - having it accurately represented, good and bad.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:47 - Mar 20 with 2457 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:42 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

I've come across many people who care a lot about the UK's history - having it accurately represented, good and bad.

Sure. I should have said the sanitised yet triumphalist version of British history.

If you can address the past with balance, perspective and honesty then there’s probably a better chance you can assess the present the same way.

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:50 - Mar 20 with 2437 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:41 - Mar 20 by Darth_Koont

Both. But wilfully misinterpreting BLM means you can pretend systemic racism and injustice doesn’t exist at all.

Turning legitimate social unrest and calls for justice into a petty cultural war is “clever politics”.

I really feel for Phil going through this thread tidying up the title!

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:51 - Mar 20 with 2431 viewsGuthrum

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:47 - Mar 20 by Darth_Koont

Sure. I should have said the sanitised yet triumphalist version of British history.

If you can address the past with balance, perspective and honesty then there’s probably a better chance you can assess the present the same way.

Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it.

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:55 - Mar 20 with 2392 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:24 - Mar 20 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I think it would be a damn good idea to fly one of those flags in your garden. I doubt you will of course...

Why would it be a 'good idea'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:03 - Mar 20 with 2342 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:55 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

Why would it be a 'good idea'?

Thank you for asking; to prove that there are folk with strong views, who are prepared to do something about it, rather than just air their grievances on social media. I could be wrong but I doubt Tom Hunt reads TWTD.
Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:09 - Mar 20 with 2325 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:03 - Mar 20 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Thank you for asking; to prove that there are folk with strong views, who are prepared to do something about it, rather than just air their grievances on social media. I could be wrong but I doubt Tom Hunt reads TWTD.

Ah yes, 'owning the libs'. I thought it might be that.

The economy's in the drain, exports down 40%( https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56370690), everything of worth privatised, cut and/or undervalued and a law's been passed that essentially makes one of the key facets of democracy illegal and the people in charge are basically the BNP with some 'tokens' but hey shove it up your arse lefties, I've got a flag.

Personally, I prefer to demonstrate my love for my country by not voting for incompetent sociopathic flag-shaggers who, ironically, are at the beck and call of foreign billionaires and Russian troll farms.

Christ alive.

I want my country back.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 12:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:13 - Mar 20 with 2281 viewsjaykay

most of the tory m.ps. being interviewed by zoom in their office or home, have a union jack on display in the background.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:17 - Mar 20 with 2258 viewsLankHenners

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:36 - Mar 20 by SomethingBlue

He cares not one jot for Ipswich or its people, and knows even less. He's been parachuted in to divide, distract and wage a culture war on his and the Tories' own terms. If any of that so happens to serve the town's longer-term health in the process then so be it, but it's absolutely not his priority. Hopefully more and more people are waking up to the fact that Ipswich's representative is highly dangerous and acts in extremely bad faith at most times.

Something that doesn't get brought up enough is that one of the consequences of the 2019 election was that it gave the Tories an excuse to parachute in people like Hunt to do nothing but aggravate 'culture war' nonsense.

Yesterday the Tory MP for Grimsby (who is an utter lunatic) was openly suggesting on Twitter that Naga Munchetty should 'go back to her own country' because she was having a laugh on her show about this ridiculous obsession with flags. What a country.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:20 - Mar 20 with 2229 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:36 - Mar 20 by SomethingBlue

I agree about Hunt. I think he does nothing and appears to be an awful sort.

Funnily enough our Lads whatsapp group are having similar discussions about the use of our flag.

One of our lot who is ex British army and hard line lefty doesn't like it being flown as it has / was been hijacked by the far right - but some of the stuff he is coming out with is just like Emily Thornbury and highlights why Labour have lost the working class.

Personally I think our flag is brilliant and I love to see it - just as I like to see other nations flags on my travels.

My attitude is if it was stolen by the NF - I want to steal it back.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:22 - Mar 20 with 2211 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 11:24 - Mar 20 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:23 - Mar 20 with 2204 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:20 - Mar 20 by Lord_Lucan

I agree about Hunt. I think he does nothing and appears to be an awful sort.

Funnily enough our Lads whatsapp group are having similar discussions about the use of our flag.

One of our lot who is ex British army and hard line lefty doesn't like it being flown as it has / was been hijacked by the far right - but some of the stuff he is coming out with is just like Emily Thornbury and highlights why Labour have lost the working class.

Personally I think our flag is brilliant and I love to see it - just as I like to see other nations flags on my travels.

My attitude is if it was stolen by the NF - I want to steal it back.

You probably won't agree with all of this Lucan, but I recommend it as a read to anyone.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DSE4M5E/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:25 - Mar 20 with 2189 viewsGuthrum

Anyone fancy flying some TOM HUNT IS A **** flags in their garden? on 12:13 - Mar 20 by jaykay

most of the tory m.ps. being interviewed by zoom in their office or home, have a union jack on display in the background.

If you don't have one, it's a sign you must hate your country.

It's like a year-round version of the poppy problem, which has become more about jingoism than remembrance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024