Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes 14:36 - Mar 20 with 646 viewschrismakin

Been the same all season.
solid first half. Hurt them. Apart from corner it was us in control.

Get to second half. Panic sets in. Loose balls. No structure.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:37 - Mar 20 with 643 viewsWicklowBlue

Fitness?
Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:38 - Mar 20 with 618 viewsCoco

been the same for many years. No football intelligence, no game management, fragile mentality.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:39 - Mar 20 with 580 viewsBlueySwede

Think this has been an issue since Hurst. We look decent in patches, but are struggling to do it for larger parts of a game.
Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:45 - Mar 20 with 525 viewsCoco

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:39 - Mar 20 by BlueySwede

Think this has been an issue since Hurst. We look decent in patches, but are struggling to do it for larger parts of a game.

no different under Mick, we just had a shed load of resilience.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:47 - Mar 20 with 501 viewschrismakin

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:37 - Mar 20 by WicklowBlue

Fitness?

It's like its mental fitness

They cant pass the ball. Revert to hoofing it and just struggle to play any form of league quality football

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:48 - Mar 20 with 481 viewsKieran_Knows

P!ss weak, the lot of them.

Not a single player in our squad of 146 that I would not care about if they left.

Clear the decks.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:50 - Mar 20 with 446 viewschrismakin

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:48 - Mar 20 by Kieran_Knows

P!ss weak, the lot of them.

Not a single player in our squad of 146 that I would not care about if they left.

Clear the decks.

What annoys me is they've all got a manager to play for and they're continuing give up.

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 15:10 - Mar 20 with 395 viewsRyorry

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 14:37 - Mar 20 by WicklowBlue

Fitness?

Is Henry back in the fold or still up in Scotland?

No wonder we lack fitness when our "fitness" coach was doing the job remotely from 400 miles away. Typical of the ludicrous way ME runs the Club. No wonder we are where we are.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 15:12 - Mar 20 with 377 viewsKieran_Knows

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 15:10 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

No wonder we lack fitness when our "fitness" coach was doing the job remotely from 400 miles away. Typical of the ludicrous way ME runs the Club. No wonder we are where we are.

Henry is nothing to do with the club. Just the clubs way of saying he was sacked.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 15:12 - Mar 20 with 372 viewsWicklowBlue

Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 15:10 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

Not sure but we seem miles behind other teams and fall away as the game goes on. So I question the fitness levels of the squad along with mental fitness too!
Why cant our lads play for 90 minutes on 15:16 - Mar 20 with 361 viewsArnieM

Why? Because they’re weak minded . Have a losers mentality.

This shower of shyte needs TOTALLY dismantling. Clear the lot of them out of the Club .

The results under PC are fine to the players . They are no different than they were under Kamvert or Hurst ... LOSERS the LOT OF THEM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024