Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t think I can do this anymore 15:01 - Mar 20 with 1434 viewspointofblue

I know Cook needs time. I know the squad lacks balance. But every time I think we can’t sink any lower we manage it. Got Watford v Birmingham on and can’t believe how far off being a Championship side we are.

For my health I feel like I need to bail out now. The mantra that it’s the hope that kills you has finally hit me - I think it’s finally destroyed every piece of affection I’ve had for the club and I can’t give anymore. When it comes to Town I know I’ve become short-tempered and irrational.

And yet, most depressingly and annoyingly, I know I’ll still follow the game next week. I just don’t know why.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:07 - Mar 20 with 1369 viewsstrikalite

I feel your pain, we all do I'm sure, I have just let this season go now, these performances are at least cementing Cooks views on key players that's for sure, next season the fans will be back and we'll have a new team with decent wing backs be sure of that..
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:09 - Mar 20 with 1331 viewschrismakin

I've decided today I'm gonna stop watching and wait until next season to watch again and see what happens then.

No more wasting 90 minutes on sat now just to see us collapse after 40 minutes

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:09 - Mar 20 with 1323 viewsnoggin

I'm actually feeling depressed now. I'm on the wagon so can't even have a beer to calm me down. ITFC is actually bad for my mental health.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:11 - Mar 20 with 1298 viewsBigeze

I just hope some fans are allowed back in the stadium for the last home game and absolutely blast the whole squad for 95 mins so they know how much pain theyve put the fans through
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:27 - Mar 20 with 1216 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Yeah I’m done too with this group. Total embarrassment of the shirt.
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:28 - Mar 20 with 1204 viewsJ2BLUE

I feel the same. The knife was given a good twist today.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:32 - Mar 20 with 1164 viewsRadlett_blue

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:09 - Mar 20 by chrismakin

I've decided today I'm gonna stop watching and wait until next season to watch again and see what happens then.

I did stop watching for a couple of games near the end of the Lambert/Gill reign. The arrival of Cook has got me interested in what he might do, but the reality is we haven't improved at all & have picked up 4 points from 5 games.
Today felt like a big loss - losing a game that seemed there for the winning against another play off contender. Town will need to improve quickly to reach the play offs & little sign of the mentality changing until we have the summer clear out.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:18 - Mar 20 with 1018 viewsnoggin

It doesn't help that that lot are running away with the league above us.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:19 - Mar 20 with 1015 viewsAce_High1

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:28 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

Evansout J2.
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 1005 viewspointofblue

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:18 - Mar 20 by noggin

Yeah, that might have something to do with it - it doesn’t feel like we’ll be their equals or betters again at this rate.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:33 - Mar 20 with 930 viewsbrazil1982

I'm the same after the Gillingham match. I get no pleasure out of football anymore, haven't for years. I have decided next season, to ground hop around the north and may take in the odd away match. I invest too much emotion in ITFC,and it's for no good now.
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:36 - Mar 20 with 906 viewspatrickswell

Yes, I'm just going to leave Cook to get on with it now and pray Evans fks off. I have no faith in these players at all. They have their hearts set on 11th place and the sooner Cook clears the deck of them the better.

I'm done for this season.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 18:49]
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:43 - Mar 20 with 846 viewstownblue

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:28 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

I was so sure changing the manager would turn things around. It's just gutting that things will just never get better for us.
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:59 - Mar 20 with 758 viewsSuperCoops

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 15:09 - Mar 20 by chrismakin

I said that after Fleetwood midweek, but still subscribed today. I wish I hadn't bothered and I've told my other half to have strong words with me if I go to buy any more games in the next few weeks because I only end up in a bad mood afterwards.
I don’t think I can do this anymore on 17:01 - Mar 20 with 739 viewsSuperCoops

I don’t think I can do this anymore on 16:18 - Mar 20 by noggin

I can't say I've been giving them a second thought, to be honest. Too busy thinking about us, if I add them into the equation I wouldn't be in a good place.

Just ignore them.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 17:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024