Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure everyone has been banging on about Cook's honesty 15:01 - Mar 20 with 395 viewsGarv

What about when he said we were good enough to go up?*

* This is tongue in cheek. Obviously he will say that, even if he doesn't believe it, and I'd be surprised if he did.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 15:02]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I'm sure everyone has been banging on about Cook's honesty on 15:03 - Mar 20 with 370 viewsJ2BLUE

We should be. Enough talent. Just a relentless mental weakness that has been allowed to creep in that makes us cave under the slightest bit of pressure.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm sure everyone has been banging on about Cook's honesty on 15:03 - Mar 20 with 364 viewsDubtractor

To be fair, some sh1t teams do go up occasionally when they don't deserve it.

Wycombe last season for example.

I think we'll scrape into the play offs given our run in, but lose comfortably over 2 legs in the semis.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'm sure everyone has been banging on about Cook's honesty on 15:10 - Mar 20 with 324 viewsSteveDt

I'm sure everyone has been banging on about Cook's honesty on 15:03 - Mar 20 by Dubtractor

To be fair, some sh1t teams do go up occasionally when they don't deserve it.

Wycombe last season for example.

I think we'll scrape into the play offs given our run in, but lose comfortably over 2 legs in the semis.

Cook came here on the promise of a takeover and investment , been stitched up by M E now neither will happen and he,s stuck with an awful squad put together by the last two poor manager appointments
I'm sure everyone has been banging on about Cook's honesty on 15:14 - Mar 20 with 309 viewsGarv

I'm sure everyone has been banging on about Cook's honesty on 15:03 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

We should be. Enough talent. Just a relentless mental weakness that has been allowed to creep in that makes us cave under the slightest bit of pressure.

Should be but we're not, simple as that.

We base that opinion on the fact that most of the players were signed (or brought through) as Championship players. Most have them have never shown why.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024