Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert had to go 15:08 - Mar 20 with 846 viewsITFCed

But I think we can safely say these players have let the club down this season. No fight, mentally weak, lethargic, so many adjectives I could use to describe how poor they have been. There are around 4 who have had decent seasons but the rest should be ashamed of what they have achieved this season.

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Lambert had to go on 15:12 - Mar 20 with 802 viewsblueprint

The whole club is an embarrassment. Crap players with no fighting spirit, a tin pot infrastructure, an owner who won’t ever speak to the media or fans directly. Absolute shambles.
Lambert had to go on 15:14 - Mar 20 with 787 viewsTractorWood

Years of Evans neglect and disinterest are the reason we are in such a state. Changing Lambert was deckchair shuffling as I said before, during and now after his departure.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lambert had to go on 15:44 - Mar 20 with 747 viewsstonojnr

I wonder who theyll pick as player of the season
Lambert had to go on 15:45 - Mar 20 with 743 viewspointofblue

Lambert had to go on 15:44 - Mar 20 by stonojnr

I wonder who theyll pick as player of the season

Chambers, probably.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert had to go on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 727 viewsChurchman

Lambert had to go on 15:45 - Mar 20 by pointofblue

Chambers, probably.

KVY
Lambert had to go on 15:49 - Mar 20 with 712 viewspennblue

Lambert had to go on 15:14 - Mar 20 by TractorWood

Years of Evans neglect and disinterest are the reason we are in such a state. Changing Lambert was deckchair shuffling as I said before, during and now after his departure.

If Evans does not sell up in the Summer, we really are screwed. He is clearly not got the cash to invest.

Paul Cook is going to want a clear out, and that will cost $$$

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Lambert had to go on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 691 viewsCoco

Lambert had to go on 15:49 - Mar 20 by pennblue

If Evans does not sell up in the Summer, we really are screwed. He is clearly not got the cash to invest.

Paul Cook is going to want a clear out, and that will cost $$$

honestly believe we could release all these players and build a better, more considered squad from free transfers.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert had to go on 15:57 - Mar 20 with 655 viewspstudd

Agree but a manager instils a mindset and belief in players, as well as tactics to beat what is in front of them. For all his waffle, PL had none of that. I like the sound of Paul Cook. He speaks a lot of sense. It will take more than a few words to change this group's approach, including their mental fragility.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert had to go on 15:59 - Mar 20 with 639 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Never mind this season, you can include last too, and the season before for some of them.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024