Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs 11:17 - Mar 21 with 1882 viewsIpswich24

In training next week, they need discipline they need to know how privileged they are to be playing for ITFC and 2nd best will NOT do!

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:20 - Mar 21 with 1867 viewsportmanroadblue

If i was the manager, they'd be in today!!!!
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:21 - Mar 21 with 1858 viewsBLUEBEAT

They’ll all be injured by Tuesday.

Poll: W or W

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:24 - Mar 21 with 1846 viewseireblue

Hopefully Cook will bring back corporal punishment, and show them what a real broken leg feels like.
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:25 - Mar 21 with 1844 viewsRomeo4

They need to be working on shape, patterns of play and the art of pressing properly rather than being worked as a form of punishment.
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:32 - Mar 21 with 1812 viewsWD19

The majority of them are going to take the easy way out. Leave at the end of their contract or jump ship. Cook is limited in what he can do until that sort out has happened.

So as others have said, the focus can only be on shape and trying to get the most out of them whilst they are still here.
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:33 - Mar 21 with 1806 viewsKeno

you mean you want them running around on all fours, chasing sticks and sniffing each others bottoms?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:47 - Mar 21 with 1777 viewsRadlett_blue

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:32 - Mar 21 by WD19

The majority of them are going to take the easy way out. Leave at the end of their contract or jump ship. Cook is limited in what he can do until that sort out has happened.

So as others have said, the focus can only be on shape and trying to get the most out of them whilst they are still here.

I would say a fair few of them are in limbo about their contract situations & should be trying to impress the new manager or others watching them. Equally, if you're someone like Edwards - out of contract & not going to be short of offers - would you look after yourself a bit, although in fairness to Edwards his commitment has seemed very good.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:50 - Mar 21 with 1766 viewsgtsb1966

He's flogging a dead horse. Nothing will change until the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:51 - Mar 21 with 1737 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:32 - Mar 21 by WD19

Most players at the end of their contract will need a very good end to the season... either to gain employment at ITFC next season, or a deal elsewhere. These are league 1 players.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:55 - Mar 21 with 1736 viewsWD19

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:51 - Mar 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

Most players at the end of their contract will need a very good end to the season... either to gain employment at ITFC next season, or a deal elsewhere. These are league 1 players.

The evidence would suggest that in many cases they are fairly dim 3rd Division players for whom the reality of potential unemployment hasn’t yet hit home.....
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:55 - Mar 21 with 1740 viewsMrTown

Lipstick on a pig springs to mind.

The fundamental failings of this group that they simply are not good enough footballers, won’t be changed in 4 days.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:58 - Mar 21 with 1729 viewsMookamoo

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:51 - Mar 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

A lot will still be coasting. A fair few know their days are numbered and don't want to be injured going into May when the agents start touting them about.
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:00 - Mar 21 with 1713 viewseireblue

Paul Cook, on the training ground, peeling an onion,

“Teddy, .....Teddy, ......TEDDY,......you will play out of your skin, there are two choices here”
[Redacted] on 12:00 - Mar 21 with 1700 viewsvictorywilhappen

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:47 - Mar 21 by Radlett_blue

I would say a fair few of them are in limbo about their contract situations & should be trying to impress the new manager or others watching them. Equally, if you're someone like Edwards - out of contract & not going to be short of offers - would you look after yourself a bit, although in fairness to Edwards his commitment has seemed very good.

[Redacted]
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:02 - Mar 21 with 1698 viewsRyorry

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:58 - Mar 21 by Mookamoo

A lot will still be coasting. A fair few know their days are numbered and don't want to be injured going into May when the agents start touting them about.

Think you may well have put your finger on it there 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:12 - Mar 21 with 1661 viewsfooters

Let's hope Cook can get a tune out of our Pedigree Chumps and get them to stop chasing their tails. We need a team of St Bernards out there, not the bunch of labradoodles we currently have.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 12:21]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:35 - Mar 21 with 1613 viewseireblue

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:12 - Mar 21 by footers

Let's hope Cook can get a tune out of our Pedigree Chumps and get them to stop chasing their tails. We need a team of St Bernards out there, not the bunch of labradoodles we currently have.

Yep he certainly needs to hound out the slackers.
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:38 - Mar 21 with 1601 viewsBseaBlue

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:35 - Mar 21 by eireblue

Yep he certainly needs to hound out the slackers.

He certainly likes to bark his orders
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:48 - Mar 21 with 1578 viewsblueprint

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:33 - Mar 21 by Keno

you mean you want them running around on all fours, chasing sticks and sniffing each others bottoms?

Not to mention p!sing up the corner flags and dragging their arses along the pitch.
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 13:08 - Mar 21 with 1536 viewsKeno

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:48 - Mar 21 by blueprint

Not to mention p!sing up the corner flags and dragging their arses along the pitch.

you mean like this

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 13:10 - Mar 21 with 1520 viewsRyorry

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:38 - Mar 21 by BseaBlue

He certainly likes to bark his orders

Perhaps he should tell them he'll have their bollox off in a jiffy if they don't behave and start playing like proper dogs

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 15:17 - Mar 21 with 1431 viewsBluespeed225

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 12:12 - Mar 21 by footers

Good question, in a ‘Dogs 11’, what are we choosing? As the owner of one, I have Jack Russells in the midfield, marshalled by a Border Collie, though our disciplinary record would be obscene. A reliable pair of Retrievers in Central defence, Chihuhuas as wing backs, very ballsy little dogs, up front, a Pit Bull, with a rather elegant greyhound beside him. In goal, something like a German Shepherd, calm, reliable, barking at his defence.
I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 15:32 - Mar 21 with 1407 viewsRyorry

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 15:17 - Mar 21 by Bluespeed225

Good question, in a ‘Dogs 11’, what are we choosing? As the owner of one, I have Jack Russells in the midfield, marshalled by a Border Collie, though our disciplinary record would be obscene. A reliable pair of Retrievers in Central defence, Chihuhuas as wing backs, very ballsy little dogs, up front, a Pit Bull, with a rather elegant greyhound beside him. In goal, something like a German Shepherd, calm, reliable, barking at his defence.

My Italian Spinone as Ref

Add some long brown hair, brown filter for the eyes & you'd have a good likeness! 😂

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 15:59 - Mar 21 with 1363 viewsbobbyramsey

I hope Cook gets them working like dogs on 11:33 - Mar 21 by Keno

Now that would be entertaining come 3.00pm on a Saturday in front of 20,000 baying fans...

What a vision.....they probably wouldn't score any less goals.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 16:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024