Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen Marriage Or Mortgage on Netflix? 11:42 - Mar 21 with 486 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is this the dumbest programme ever?! I mean, I'm watching it (out of curiosity, and because Lady Dollers put it on) but how on earth is that even a question?

The premise is a couple only have enough money for one. They all seem to be living in small rented places or sharing with mates... so why would you choose wedding (one fun day) vs a home, potentially for the rest of your life? And the houses (it's in America) are massive, with huge gardens too.

Baffles me how there's ever a decision to make. The couple we're currently watching have two kids as well!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone seen Marriage Or Mortgage on Netflix? on 11:47 - Mar 21 with 465 viewsWD19

Is the correct answer: “Spend it all on living life and then complain and blame others because you can’t get onto the housing ladder!?”
Anyone seen Marriage Or Mortgage on Netflix? on 12:08 - Mar 21 with 412 viewsWeWereZombies

Will there be an episode where a couple move to Burnley and find they can do both?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024