Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town 18:57 - Mar 21 with 1316 viewsGarv

Not necessarily just based on how good a job they've done or if they're 'the best' manager.

Who you having?

Got to be Rodgers hasn't it?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:06 - Mar 21 with 1264 viewsJ2BLUE

I clicked this thread to say Rodgers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:19 - Mar 21 with 1220 viewsMetal_Hacker

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:06 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

I clicked this thread to say Rodgers.

Value for money , type of football club and “likeabilty “ ....has to be him ...this season

Perhaps next season it’d be someone else though

Poll: If it were one or the other

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:27 - Mar 21 with 1207 viewsBelsteadCav

Jose

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:29 - Mar 21 with 1201 viewsvapour_trail

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:27 - Mar 21 by BelsteadCav

Jose

Your wifi must be really sh1t if a post takes 15 years to upload.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:30 - Mar 21 with 1199 viewsLesta_Tractor

Steve Bruce, because we're at the level he probably belongs at

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:34 - Mar 21 with 1187 viewschrismakin

Rodgers, followed by Moyes

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:34 - Mar 21 with 1184 viewsvapour_trail

I find him a bit annoying but you can’t argue with what he’s doing there.

They’re the opposite of us though. Everything about the club is class, the manager is given unreal support in terms of the organisation of the club and the player recruitment.

How they picked up Tielemenns for 20 odd million I think, ahead of all the big European clubs is quite something. He was already a great player.

Then you’ve the likes of Fofanna, Ndidi, Soyuncu, Justin not linked to anyone else really, who could all play for any club now.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 21:54 - Mar 21 with 1057 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 22:57 - Mar 21 with 1013 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Bobby Robson

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 22:58 - Mar 21 with 1013 viewsGarv

Honourable mentions for Ralph H and Graham Potter. They both have their sides playing brilliant stuff, even if they haven't got the results to match.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 23:02 - Mar 21 with 1007 viewsjudespiveyg

1000000% Pep, the best manager in English football easily, plus the early 2010s Barca team is my favourite (non-ITFC) ever.

Man City play some beautiful, beautiful football, I dream of seeing Ipswich playing football like that.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 05:06 - Mar 22 with 918 viewsitfc1108

Bielsa.
You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 07:18 - Mar 22 with 842 viewsitfc_bucks

Probably Potter or Dyche, if I'm being honest. Nothing showy, just efficient football.

Get the job done.
You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 09:53 - Mar 22 with 743 viewsScuzzer

David Moyes for me.

Established 1968

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 15:30 - Mar 22 with 634 viewsbilllm

You can have any premier league manager in charge of Town on 19:27 - Mar 21 by BelsteadCav

Jose

Fat sam
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024