Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking town 19:32 - Mar 21 with 19526 viewsLeoMuff

Just watched the podcast, and 10 minutes were spent hammering this forum, what was that about ?
We are surely all Town fans ? And I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen much negativity about them on here ?

Plenty of name checks in there too. Bit bizarre.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Talking town on 19:38 - Mar 21 with 7273 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Cruncher got a bit of a hammering in the week after Matt Holland dug him out.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Talking town on 19:39 - Mar 21 with 7339 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

They want some kind of war I think. Genuinely that lad with the blue tick and ‘The Cruncher’ are the most embarrassing people I’ve ever come across. Absolute wet wipes. I hope they’re reading this desperate for everyone to view their pod. TWTD should all keep well away from it to hit them where it hurts.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Talking town on 19:44 - Mar 21 with 7240 viewschrismakin

It's funny how people take the forum

It's a place everyone can have their views, good debates etc

sometimes gets personal, ( I did to Jeera which was way over the line) but in general it's a great place to discuss town. I personally love the dual battles with j2, he wins most, but i give it a good go, I would say Haynes has a long way to go, but he'll get there.

But generally, the forums great, and probably one of the best out there.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Talking town on 19:57 - Mar 21 with 7207 viewsFixed_It

Talking town on 19:38 - Mar 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

Missed that. What happened?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Talking town on 20:00 - Mar 21 with 7194 viewsLeoMuff

Talking town on 19:38 - Mar 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

Missed that thread. Otherwise barely seen them mentioned n here, so was a bit surprised

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Talking town on 20:09 - Mar 21 with 7134 viewsBlueBadger

Talking town on 19:39 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

They want some kind of war I think. Genuinely that lad with the blue tick and ‘The Cruncher’ are the most embarrassing people I’ve ever come across. Absolute wet wipes. I hope they’re reading this desperate for everyone to view their pod. TWTD should all keep well away from it to hit them where it hurts.

As I've said ad infinitum, the best thing that ITFC Twitter did was give these attention seeking melts somewhere to go that's not here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Talking town on 20:10 - Mar 21 with 7145 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What I find so bizarre is, they seem not to know how the internet or even the world works. TWTD isn't a toxic forum, but if you are a d1ck and say obnoxious things then people are going to call you up on it. If you are a decent person then everyone is going to get on fine.

I don't know if they can grasp that.

TWTD is a class forum, 99.9% of people on here seem like top people, The Cruncher just has a chip on his shoulder for some reason. He should stick to Bedsheets and Radio Rants
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 20:13]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Talking town on 20:16 - Mar 21 with 7094 viewsChrisd

Talking town on 20:00 - Mar 21 by LeoMuff

Missed that thread. Otherwise barely seen them mentioned n here, so was a bit surprised

Missed the 7 page thread on them the other day?! Lots complaining about TT, but then we have an elongated thread about them. Yes, they aren’t everybody’s cup of tea, but we’re in a fortunate position where we’ve got a range of different podcasts that offer alternative coverage and views about the club. Think it’s time to move on personally and enjoy the coverage of those podcasts and websites that tick ‘your’ boxes about us.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 20:17]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Talking town on 20:19 - Mar 21 with 7060 viewsMullet

Talking town on 20:16 - Mar 21 by Chrisd

Missed the 7 page thread on them the other day?! Lots complaining about TT, but then we have an elongated thread about them. Yes, they aren’t everybody’s cup of tea, but we’re in a fortunate position where we’ve got a range of different podcasts that offer alternative coverage and views about the club. Think it’s time to move on personally and enjoy the coverage of those podcasts and websites that tick ‘your’ boxes about us.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 20:17]

Granted, but it’s a bit difficult when they have had to establish themselves by slagging everyone off, chasing people around twitter and taking credit for everything and responsibility for nothing.

They went from misguided dimwits to quite nasty very quickly. The fact they were even taking credit for Phil’s ban being overturned on here was hilarious.

You often can’t set foot on twitter without any decent itfc chat being waded into by one and then all of them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Talking town on 20:23 - Mar 21 with 7037 viewsphantom

Talking town on 20:19 - Mar 21 by Mullet

Granted, but it’s a bit difficult when they have had to establish themselves by slagging everyone off, chasing people around twitter and taking credit for everything and responsibility for nothing.

They went from misguided dimwits to quite nasty very quickly. The fact they were even taking credit for Phil’s ban being overturned on here was hilarious.

You often can’t set foot on twitter without any decent itfc chat being waded into by one and then all of them.

Bunch of bully boys hiding behind the keyboard. Come out and play in the real world then see how brave you all really are. ✊💦💦💦💦
Talking town on 20:24 - Mar 21 with 6994 viewsPJH

Talking town on 20:23 - Mar 21 by phantom

Bunch of bully boys hiding behind the keyboard. Come out and play in the real world then see how brave you all really are. ✊💦💦💦💦

Oh good, it's playtime.
Talking town on 20:26 - Mar 21 with 6985 viewsSitfcB

You’re literally one of them hiding behind a keyboard
[Post edited 21 Mar 2021 20:41]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Talking town on 20:27 - Mar 21 with 6959 viewsfooters

Talking town on 20:24 - Mar 21 by PJH

Oh good, it's playtime.

I blame the parents.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Talking town on 20:27 - Mar 21 with 6975 viewstownblue

I find it all bizarre. One defence for the abuse he gets on twitter is that it's his feed so if you don't like it don't follow. Doesn't really work like that if you hashtag itfc on your posts does it.
Talking town on 20:31 - Mar 21 with 6915 viewsMullet

Sure.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Talking town on 20:34 - Mar 21 with 6869 viewsjeera

Yes, aim that comment directly at the board's cage fighter why don't you?

As if you didn't make yourself look stupid enough the other day.

Christ you are thick.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Talking town on 20:34 - Mar 21 with 6883 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cruncher I would also like your opinion on this. Especially as it comes from someone who themself has openly admitted to being apart of your podcast.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/504044/whats-the-ruling-for-those-sending-abusive-pms/#2

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Talking town on 20:42 - Mar 21 with 6767 viewsWD19

Talking town on 20:27 - Mar 21 by footers

I blame the parents.

To be fair, they probably would too if they knew for certain who both of them were.
Talking town on 20:47 - Mar 21 with 6709 viewsBluefish

I'd love to know who they slated but won't be listening in. I quite like rich in a funny way, he is utterly clueless on football as played out over and over but seems alright deep down. The thing seems to be filled with utter whoppers though especially the media boy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Talking town on 20:52 - Mar 21 with 6669 viewsm14_blue

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Talking town on 20:54 - Mar 21 with 6636 viewsBlueBadger

Oh man, it's been AGES since I last had an internet death threat.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Talking town on 20:54 - Mar 21 with 6636 viewsHerbivore

Okay mate, I'll see you outside the main gates after school. No hair pulling though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Talking town on 20:58 - Mar 21 with 6591 viewsphantom

Talking town on 20:54 - Mar 21 by BlueBadger

Oh man, it's been AGES since I last had an internet death threat.

“Internet death threat” wow you really are stupid.
Talking town on 21:00 - Mar 21 with 6556 viewschrismakin

Talking town on 20:58 - Mar 21 by phantom

“Internet death threat” wow you really are stupid.

Erm, what were you going to do? tickle him?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Talking town on 21:01 - Mar 21 with 6347 viewsJ2BLUE

Talking town on 21:00 - Mar 21 by chrismakin

Erm, what were you going to do? tickle him?

I believe it's traditional to send Badger pictures of his own wedding.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024