Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... 09:04 - Mar 23 with 888 viewsMattinLondon

....and then voted against the amendment. Shameful.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/cladding-grenfell-fire-safety-bil
By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:07 - Mar 23 with 871 viewsBlueBadger

Ignore me, didn't read the article...
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 9:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:09 - Mar 23 with 858 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like he voted against the govt on this one though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:18 - Mar 23 with 829 viewsSwansea_Blue

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:07 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

Ignore me, didn't read the article...
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 9:13]

Understandable mistake. It's a rare day when he does something vaguely sensible.

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:21 - Mar 23 with 824 viewsBlueBadger

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:18 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

Understandable mistake. It's a rare day when he does something vaguely sensible.

How depressing is it that we're thinking 'MP actually does his fooking job rather than spouting off a load of far-right b0llo0cks' should be headline news?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:22 - Mar 23 with 822 viewsartsbossbeard

The main take on this is that the govt voted not to help leaseholders caught up in this mess through no fault of their own.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:22 - Mar 23 with 815 viewsKeno

Bless him, it probably thought they meant leash-holders and his mind wondered off to what he'd like Pritti to be doing to him

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 11:12 - Mar 23 with 736 viewsmonytowbray

His only flex is the pet theft thing, an easy win to look like he’s busy and successful, whilst entirely avoiding asking himself and the population about the genuine animal cruelty one partakes in an/or enables each time they buy animal flesh, byproducts or cosmetics tested on them.

And that’s probably my least offensive and frustrating criticism of him.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 11:17 - Mar 23 with 722 viewsartsbossbeard

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 11:12 - Mar 23 by monytowbray

His only flex is the pet theft thing, an easy win to look like he’s busy and successful, whilst entirely avoiding asking himself and the population about the genuine animal cruelty one partakes in an/or enables each time they buy animal flesh, byproducts or cosmetics tested on them.

And that’s probably my least offensive and frustrating criticism of him.

This animal loving Tom Hunt, you mean? the ex-Countryside Alliance Media Manager, Tom Hunt?

https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2017/06/tom-hunt-fox-hunting-i-was-a-c

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 11:44 - Mar 23 with 677 viewsgiant_stow

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 09:22 - Mar 23 by artsbossbeard

The main take on this is that the govt voted not to help leaseholders caught up in this mess through no fault of their own.

I wonder why.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 14:12 - Mar 23 with 577 viewsJ2BLUE

How is the Grenfell fallout (enquiries and safety reviews etc excepted) still ongoing?

Does the UK not have an emergency fund for this sort of thing? I always hated the response to Grenfell. The charity stuff and acting like we were doing lesser people a favour rather than giving them the same protection and backing the rest of us have.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 14:15 - Mar 23 with 555 viewsSwansea_Blue

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 14:12 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

How is the Grenfell fallout (enquiries and safety reviews etc excepted) still ongoing?

Does the UK not have an emergency fund for this sort of thing? I always hated the response to Grenfell. The charity stuff and acting like we were doing lesser people a favour rather than giving them the same protection and backing the rest of us have.

Very good question J2. It's embarrassing that it's not been taken seriously and more progress hasn't been made.

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 521 viewsmonytowbray

By all accounts Tom Hunt promised to fight to protect leaseholders... on 14:15 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

Very good question J2. It's embarrassing that it's not been taken seriously and more progress hasn't been made.

I think we largely live in a society that doesn't really care unless something directly affects them. Or if it only affects the super rich but the middle class are convinced they are part of the elite.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024