Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? 10:34 - Mar 23 with 1008 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Thinking of doing one of their ISAs.

(I appreciate I'm opening myself up to a baking-based pun thread now...)

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 10:38 - Mar 23 with 988 viewsWeWereZombies

Have looked at them a few times, in reality you are giving your money to Morgan Stanley so I wonder how ethical the investments really are. I am assuming that you are looking at a stocks and shares ISA, which you would have to do to prove to me that you are interested in serious dough...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 10:41 - Mar 23 with 963 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ask Luke Chambers. He’s been nugmegged a few times this season.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 10:42]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 10:48 - Mar 23 with 933 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Yep. They're fine - not the cheapest on the market but good visibility and I've always experienced decent returns in stocks and shares ISAs, including LISA.
Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 10:56 - Mar 23 with 919 viewsfactual_blue

The French term for a footballing nutmeg is 'petit pont'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:07 - Mar 23 with 885 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 10:56 - Mar 23 by factual_blue

The French term for a footballing nutmeg is 'petit pont'.

You learn something every day.

This'll excite you Facters - my Covid jab yesterday... was in Penge!

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:27 - Mar 23 with 851 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:07 - Mar 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

That interests me too, I only got mine in my upper left arm...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:30 - Mar 23 with 838 viewsHerbivore

I invested in a socially responsible stocks and shares ISA with them recently. It's very easy to set up and use. The socially responsible option costs a bit more but it's also more proactively managed. You answer questions to choose your risk profile and they invest according to that. Too early to see much in the way of returns yet and they do stress that you need to invest long term to really see the benefit. If my money performs as they expect it to based on their average performance I'd see a good return in the long term, but it's probably unlikely to make you a quick buck.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 11:34]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:31 - Mar 23 with 835 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:27 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

That interests me too, I only got mine in my upper left arm...

Apologies, predictive text. I meant to say "penis."

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:39 - Mar 23 with 806 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:07 - Mar 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm astonished there are any sort of medical facilities in Penge (i.e. where you live).

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:41 - Mar 23 with 802 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 11:31 - Mar 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Apologies, predictive text. I meant to say "penis."

And the medical professional administering this jab presumably said 'I'm just feeling a small prick'?

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 12:23 - Mar 23 with 755 viewsbelgablue

I’ve been with them a few years and always been fairly happy. Think there are plenty of alternatives on the market now with articles comparing the for and against of each. Had some other cash in an assortment of funds, including Woodford, and when that went belly up I decided nutmeg was the best route to get someone to manage it all as I don’t really follow the markets enough.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 12:50 - Mar 23 with 714 viewsParisBlue

Anyone used Nutmeg to invest a lump sum in? on 12:23 - Mar 23 by belgablue

I’ve been with them a few years and always been fairly happy. Think there are plenty of alternatives on the market now with articles comparing the for and against of each. Had some other cash in an assortment of funds, including Woodford, and when that went belly up I decided nutmeg was the best route to get someone to manage it all as I don’t really follow the markets enough.

Not tried it but through Quidco you can get £60 cashback on investments of £5k

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024