Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... 16:31 - Mar 23 with 5685 viewsBloots

...DI Burnside off The Bill.

Proper old school CID.

Cut a few corners, loved the ladies, liked a Scotch out of the filing cabinet.

Wasn't afraid to bang a few heads together to get a "result".

Legend.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:21 - Mar 23 with 1104 viewsgainsboroughblue

'Tosh' Lines. Efficient, had a good balance of common sense and empathy and had a clear up rate that embarrassed some of his superiors in CID.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:24 - Mar 23 with 1099 viewsLord_Lucan

It's a three way tie.

Sergeant Mick Belker, Luitenant Norman Buntz and Ian Rowland
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 17:28]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:35 - Mar 23 with 1081 viewsBasuco

Rachel Bailey.
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:38 - Mar 23 with 1076 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:39 - Mar 23 with 1069 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jack Regan.

Oh and anybody who nicks thieving train fare dodgers and shoplifters.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:40 - Mar 23 with 1068 viewsOldsmoker

Vera

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:40 - Mar 23 with 1066 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:49 - Mar 23 with 1046 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:40 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:50 - Mar 23 with 1043 viewsAce_High1

Haha Burnside is a good shout.

Reg Hollis (Jeff) needs a mention given he basically gave his life to the role and become a full on method actor.
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:00 - Mar 23 with 1033 viewsfactual_blue

PC William 'Fancy' Smith.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:02 - Mar 23 with 1030 viewschicoazul

Dredd.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:04 - Mar 23 with 1022 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:02 - Mar 23 by chicoazul

Dredd.

Technically he’s a Judge
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:06 - Mar 23 with 1015 viewschicoazul

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:04 - Mar 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Technically he’s a Judge

No, he is The Law.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:06 - Mar 23 with 1016 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:06 - Mar 23 with 1015 viewsKeno

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:04 - Mar 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Technically he’s a Judge

if we are going judges it has to be

judge j.b. mcbride

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:06 - Mar 23 with 1011 viewsEdwardStone

Nick Berry as PC Rowan in Heartbeat

Not saying that his acting was a bit wooden.....but I was there on set one day when he gashed his shin on a piece of metal

It was a nasty cut....sap everywhere
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:08 - Mar 23 with 1007 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Detective Inspector Maggie Forbes or

Book Em Danno
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:08 - Mar 23 with 1008 viewshatch

DCI Gene Hunt - Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes....
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:08 - Mar 23 with 1009 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:09 - Mar 23 with 1005 viewsEwan_Oozami

Barlow and Watt..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:13 - Mar 23 with 984 viewsEwan_Oozami

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:00 - Mar 23 by factual_blue

PC William 'Fancy' Smith.

Probably his most understated performances...

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:14 - Mar 23 with 983 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Officer Dibble
Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:14 - Mar 23 with 980 viewsWeWereZombies

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:08 - Mar 23 by Guthrum

Right thread? Recommendations for Stihl should be on the brushcutters and mowers one surely...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:15 - Mar 23 with 976 viewsEwan_Oozami

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 17:40 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

"Excuse me sir, there's just one more thing.."

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:18 - Mar 23 with 972 viewsloftboy

Who's you favourite "copper", I'll start.... on 18:15 - Mar 23 by Ewan_Oozami

"Excuse me sir, there's just one more thing.."

PC mcgarry number 452

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024