Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) 17:43 - Mar 23 with 4247 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 17:45 - Mar 23 with 3161 viewsKeno

Who was worse Lambert, Hurst or Jewell

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 23 with 3148 viewsBent_double

What's your favourite cheese?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 17:50 - Mar 23 with 3129 viewschrismakin

How old was finidi george really.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 17:51 - Mar 23 with 3117 views26_Paz

What really happened with Marcus Stewart’s injury?

The Paz Man

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:43 - Mar 23 with 3047 viewsboroughblue

when does bread become toast?
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:44 - Mar 23 with 3040 viewsJeanManuelThetis

Did you genuinely think Andy Marshall was better than Matteo Sereni?
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:46 - Mar 23 with 3027 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Have you made up with Sam Allardyce yet...
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:47 - Mar 23 with 3019 viewsBramidan

Do you ever watch your town and cry?
Login to get fewer ads

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:51 - Mar 23 with 3005 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:57 - Mar 23 with 2982 viewsdominiciawful

How often do you cut your toenails?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 19:01 - Mar 23 with 2969 viewsBramidan

Would you please come back and teach current coaches how to play.
Teach teams it is not all good to play out of the back when you are incapable.
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 19:15 - Mar 23 with 2934 viewsbelgablue

Will there ever be a man that can swim faster than a shark?

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 20:41 - Mar 23 with 2823 viewsWeWereZombies

What's your assessment of the Paul Lambert era and where did it go wrong?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 20:46 - Mar 23 with 2802 viewsMetal_Hacker

What size are your feet ?

Yeah bizarre but I remember as a kid I used to go down to the old training pitch to watch them all train and I remember he had really small feet ....his boots were tiny. Feet like monster munch

True story
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 20:49]

Poll: If it were one or the other

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 21:06 - Mar 23 with 2724 viewsTieDyedIn95

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:44 - Mar 23 by JeanManuelThetis

Did you genuinely think Andy Marshall was better than Matteo Sereni?

Given he went on to do exceptionally well with Millwall while we struggled to find a number 1 after Davis left.... I think we were a touch unfair on Marshall.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 21:16 - Mar 23 with 2692 viewschrismakin

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 21:06 - Mar 23 by TieDyedIn95

Given he went on to do exceptionally well with Millwall while we struggled to find a number 1 after Davis left.... I think we were a touch unfair on Marshall.

Had we signed Mart Poom, we wouldn't have gone down imo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 22:06 - Mar 23 with 2624 viewsThe_Last_Baron

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 17:51 - Mar 23 by 26_Paz

What really happened with Marcus Stewart’s injury?

I asked him this about ten years ago. He said the young Spanish lad (Counago) kicked him by accident.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 22:06 - Mar 23 with 2618 viewsThe_Last_Baron

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:46 - Mar 23 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Have you made up with Sam Allardyce yet...

Never fell out with him. Big Sam's problem was with the ref, not Ipswich.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 22:55 - Mar 23 with 2435 viewsScuzzer

"What are the 39 steps?"

Established 1968

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 22:57 - Mar 23 with 2426 viewswkj

When are you paying that £10 you owe me for exposing Fat Sam when he was the England manager?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 13:33 - Mar 24 with 2308 viewsMaySixth

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 20:41 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

What's your assessment of the Paul Lambert era and where did it go wrong?

Good one

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 13:36 - Mar 24 with 2301 viewsPJH

How the hell did Pat Jennings save that header?

I did sort of ask him anyway at the autograph signing thingy in Fanzone as part of the 40 year celebrations=-at least I told him that Jennings just saved it again on the big screen.
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 13:43 - Mar 24 with 2291 viewsRadlett_blue

Why did you think playing Richard Naylor as a lone striker in the San Siro was a good idea?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 13:47 - Mar 24 with 2286 viewsWeWereZombies

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 13:43 - Mar 24 by Radlett_blue

Why did you think playing Richard Naylor as a lone striker in the San Siro was a good idea?

Would that be a trick question?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 24 with 2199 viewsSteve_M

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 21:06 - Mar 23 by TieDyedIn95

Exceptionally well? He did alright for them but was utterly disastrous for us both in the relegation season and again in 2002-03.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024