Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) 17:43 - Mar 23 with 4277 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 18:02 - Mar 24 with 809 viewsKeaneish

Can you confirm how many toes Peralta actually had?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 21:00 - Mar 24 with 778 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What one thing does he regret about his time managing Town?

And what was the best thing in all his time at Town?

And what one thing does he think most needs to change at the club at present?

OK 3 questions but I am sure you don't mind.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 21:39 - Mar 24 with 765 viewsSouthBucksBlue

I’d ask him why he didn’t make more use of Sixto Peralta in that 2nd prem season when our wing play that had been so successful in that first season had been sussed out and he was the only player we had who could create through midfield.
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 09:58 - Mar 25 with 688 viewsLord_Lucan

Would you like ice with that?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 10:03 - Mar 25 with 686 viewschicoazul

What did Danny Sonner really do?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 10:10 - Mar 25 with 680 viewsvilanovablue

In the summer of 2001 why didn't he go and get us a really decent centre back.
If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 10:12 - Mar 25 with 679 viewsBiGDonnie

I'd ask if he's ever had a serious conversation / interview with ME about coming back to manage Town.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 10:18 - Mar 25 with 677 viewsRadlett_blue

If you could ask George Burley one question, what would it be? (n/t) on 10:10 - Mar 25 by vilanovablue

In the summer of 2001 why didn't he go and get us a really decent centre back.

Or, why didn't he manage to get any players who were actually any better than the ones we had?
Not his fault we didn't get Poom. He really wanted Kachloul, who turned out to be a complete dud at Villa.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024