Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) 18:08 - Mar 23 with 445 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) on 18:11 - Mar 23 with 432 viewsHerbivore

Thanks for the update. Tonight I'm still an Ipswich Town supporter.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) (n/t) on 18:11 - Mar 23 with 427 viewsMaySixth

I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) on 18:11 - Mar 23 by Herbivore

Thanks for the update. Tonight I'm still an Ipswich Town supporter.

I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) on 18:19 - Mar 23 with 393 viewsMattinLondon

Have you got a half-and-half scarf of both clubs? If not, you’re not a true supporter.
I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) on 18:32 - Mar 23 with 376 viewsMaySixth

I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) on 18:19 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

Have you got a half-and-half scarf of both clubs? If not, you’re not a true supporter.

lol

I am supporting Peterborough and Northampton tonight (n/t) on 18:38 - Mar 23 with 363 viewsJ2BLUE

Good luck. Northampton have failed to score in 12 of their 18 home games this season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024