Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How well would you do in the UK nationality test? 14:01 - Mar 25 with 4006 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I passed... but only got 19 out of 24.

https://lifeintheuktests.co.uk/

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:06 - Mar 25 with 2966 viewsclive_baker

22/24.

Some funny answers in there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:07 - Mar 25 with 2962 viewsKeno

yay!!

24 out of 24, I could be British!!

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:11 - Mar 25 with 2935 viewsDennyx4

20/24 - there is certainly some strange questions
How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:17 - Mar 25 with 2894 viewsSwansea_Blue

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:11 - Mar 25 by Dennyx4

Same here. Can't believe I got the Chartists wrong - but that's something to do with peasants hasn't It? Nanny doesn't let me talk about them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:18 - Mar 25 with 2889 viewsMattinLondon

21/24.
What is the point of that test?
How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:20 - Mar 25 with 2890 viewsWD19

22/24
How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:21 - Mar 25 with 2885 viewsSwansea_Blue

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:18 - Mar 25 by MattinLondon

21/24.

Fills up 60 seconds for bored TWTDers

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:25 - Mar 25 with 2876 viewsMookamoo

22 out 24.

Lots of questions about the Welsh. Hardly an important part of the UK....
Login to get fewer ads

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:34 - Mar 25 with 2852 viewsSwansea_Blue

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:25 - Mar 25 by Mookamoo

22 out 24.

Oh I don't know; I think they're quite an important county of England

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:35 - Mar 25 with 2850 viewsKeno

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:34 - Mar 25 by Swansea_Blue

Oh I don't know; I think they're quite an important county of England

or, to be controversial I think they're quite an important county occupied by the English

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:38 - Mar 25 with 2845 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:25 - Mar 25 by Mookamoo

22 out 24.

There's several tests, presumably the others have less Welshness.

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:39 - Mar 25 with 2841 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:11 - Mar 25 by Dennyx4

Indeed. I only got the peers one wrong because it's a trick question IMO.

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:39 - Mar 25 with 2841 viewsleitrimblue

19 outta 24 though I think they have the wrong answer to question 13
How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:40 - Mar 25 with 2838 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:18 - Mar 25 by MattinLondon

21/24.

To gain UK nationality. I think these are practice tests before you take it for real.

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:44 - Mar 25 with 2826 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:39 - Mar 25 by leitrimblue

Which one was that?

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:46 - Mar 25 with 2821 viewsKeno

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:44 - Mar 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Which one was that?

Question 13 of 24
Which of these UK landmarks is in Wales?
The Giant's Causeway
Loch Lomond
The Lake District
Snowdonia

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:47 - Mar 25 with 2815 viewsSwansea_Blue

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:39 - Mar 25 by leitrimblue

There was one in the middle that seemed to give the impression that all people are treated fairly. Top bantz

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:48 - Mar 25 with 2814 viewsleitrimblue

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:44 - Mar 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Which one was that?

When we're Christian communities first in UK? Or something similar. I answered 1st and 2nd centuries and was told it was wrong
How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 15:00 - Mar 25 with 2766 viewsZXBlue

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:48 - Mar 25 by leitrimblue

When we're Christian communities first in UK? Or something similar. I answered 1st and 2nd centuries and was told it was wrong

Hardly relevant information.

And the last question was entirely subjective, about what were fundamental ideas behind English life or something.
How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 15:13 - Mar 25 with 2755 viewsfactual_blue

23/24.

Although the Tower of London question is imprecise as only part of it dates back to the monarch named.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 15:26 - Mar 25 with 2736 viewsSitfcB

19/24

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 15:26 - Mar 25 with 2740 viewsDarth_Koont

Gave up after 12.

Should have just asked the following:

Do you find flags ...?

A. Shaggable
B. Totally shaggable
C. Unnnnnnnggghhhhhhhhh. Sorry about that.
D. Let’s just spoon and see where it leads

Pronouns: He/Him

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 15:40 - Mar 25 with 2713 viewsGuthrum

22/24. Would have done better if I'd read one of the questions properly.

Plus I assumed the NI Assembly had always collapsed, rather than being formally suspended by the UK government.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 15:41 - Mar 25 with 2703 viewsfactual_blue

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:07 - Mar 25 by Keno

yay!!

24 out of 24, I could be British!!

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 15:42 - Mar 25 with 2703 viewsGuthrum

How well would you do in the UK nationality test? on 14:48 - Mar 25 by leitrimblue

It's not actually known. The earliest firm evidence is 3rd-4th centuries, however.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024