Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. 14:00 - Mar 27 with 2177 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 14:01]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: on 14:01 - Mar 27 with 2079 viewsJ2BLUE

KVY and Chambers at CB!

Yes! Great to see.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. on 14:01 - Mar 27 with 2047 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'm not sure whats the bigger shock, KVY or Sears.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:01 - Mar 27 with 2040 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sears as well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:02 - Mar 27 with 1974 viewssaffers12

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:01 - Mar 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sears as well.

Not paying for ifolllow with sears playing, awful player
TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:03 - Mar 27 with 1898 viewsFixed_It

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:02 - Mar 27 by saffers12

Not paying for ifolllow with sears playing, awful player

Oh dear!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. on 14:03 - Mar 27 with 1873 viewsacj

Cheers Sitters. I know I could check the club’s Twitter or Instagram feed to find the line up, but an hour before kick off I always come here to find out.

KVY is in!!! Fingers crossed he’s ready and comes through the game okay. I think the biggest surprise there for me is Freddie, wasn’t sure we’d see him again after the disaster last time he came in.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:04 - Mar 27 with 1833 viewsBelsteadCav

God, that’s a poor side

We are in trouble

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:04 - Mar 27 with 1818 viewsWestover

No Kenlock in the 18 injured? Strange if not.
Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:04 - Mar 27 with 1806 viewsWD19

Somebody posted this team a couple of days ago I think (?)

It was the lineup in the training session put up on Twitter.

Training watch.. by chrismakin 26 Mar 2021 13:08
I read somewhere that the media team didnt feel it was right to do much under Lamberts time due to the Ill feeling around fans etc.

Which makes sense as everything the club tweeted was followed by lambert out

[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 14:06]
TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:06 - Mar 27 with 1699 viewspointofblue

Not sure what it is with Cook and throwing in players after they've had any match time. Skuse was a passenger at Fleetwood and I fear KVY might be the same today - hope I'm wrong.

Sears is an odd one but it's not like we're spoilt for choice. Hawkins is deemed fit again. Woolfenden on the bench but presumably only because everyone else is crocked or on international duty.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:08 - Mar 27 with 1621 viewsPilgrimblue

And Hawkins on the bench! No excuses PC for not scoring
TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:10 - Mar 27 with 1529 viewschicoazul

When’s the last time we picked a team without a single loanee in?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:15 - Mar 27 with 1426 viewsacj

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:10 - Mar 27 by chicoazul

When’s the last time we picked a team without a single loanee in?

A couple of games ago, think this is Cook’s second loan-free starting 11.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:18 - Mar 27 with 1340 viewsITFC_96

That midfield is going to get walked through
TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:20 - Mar 27 with 1305 viewsEl_Fenix

I like it. If KVY breaks down or tires, Wolfenden comes in and Chambers goes to right back. There is enough experience and guile to cause problems for a young Wigan team; and as substitutes, Hawkins and Jackson offer distinctly different options for freshening up the attack. Wigan 1, Ipswich 2, COYB.

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:20 - Mar 27 with 1292 viewsParky

Assume Bennetts has picked up an injury, as he wasn’t in any of the training videos either. Shame, but 3 points today!
TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:21 - Mar 27 with 1267 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:03 - Mar 27 by Fixed_It

Oh dear!

I'll laugh my tits off at saffers if Freddie scores now.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:22 - Mar 27 with 1253 viewsHipsterectomy

So is the Barnsley lad who was hyped up as being a great signing for us finished?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:25 - Mar 27 with 1206 viewsclive_baker

I actually think that's about as close to our best side as we've got, aside from Downes. Perhaps an in form Woolfenden comes in for Nsiala, although the latter has done well of late to be fair to him. Sears is a bit of a surprise, but it's not like we've got a queue of others for that role that have demonstrated they can play it. This looks like a more street wise XI than we've had in a while. Sears, Norwood, Ward etc in there. World beaters? Definitely not. But they're proper, and give me much more confidence than Bennetts, Lankester, Drinan etc at their current stages of development.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:41 - Mar 27 with 1045 viewsjayessess

Yeesh, every other winger must have really embarrassed themselves in training for Sears to get a game.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:43 - Mar 27 with 1024 viewsjayessess

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:25 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

I actually think that's about as close to our best side as we've got, aside from Downes. Perhaps an in form Woolfenden comes in for Nsiala, although the latter has done well of late to be fair to him. Sears is a bit of a surprise, but it's not like we've got a queue of others for that role that have demonstrated they can play it. This looks like a more street wise XI than we've had in a while. Sears, Norwood, Ward etc in there. World beaters? Definitely not. But they're proper, and give me much more confidence than Bennetts, Lankester, Drinan etc at their current stages of development.

Not sure streetwise is how I'd describe Sears' last performance.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:46 - Mar 27 with 1007 viewsreusersfreekicks

TEAM: KVY starts!! Chambers CB. Sears must’ve impressed in training. on 14:01 - Mar 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sears as well.

Thought he'd started his last game for us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024