Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... 16:49 - Mar 27 with 707 viewsKieran_Knows

... the better. Cook really will rip this squad up.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 16:50 - Mar 27 with 685 viewsStewart27

And replace them with one year deals for Chambers and Skuse.
The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 16:53 - Mar 27 with 652 viewsN2_Blue

Agreed. I'm done with season.

Players are a waste of space. I don't like Lambert and he was an awful manager but I actually think the squad need to take as much blame as he did. They are useless, they got relegated with 20 odd points in Championship and cannot perform in third tier of English football.

Everyone has a go at Evans, manager, coaches....but not often the players, yet they are the ones turning in these awful performances consistently.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 17:53 - Mar 27 with 577 viewspstudd

This is, of course, what’s needed but all will depend on ME making funds available to him.
The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:00 - Mar 27 with 544 viewsParky

I really hope he does, including Chambers and Skuse, sadly. If we’re starting afresh, I think we need to rip the heart out and start again.
The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:03 - Mar 27 with 534 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 16:53 - Mar 27 by N2_Blue

Players are a waste of space. I don't like Lambert and he was an awful manager but I actually think the squad need to take as much blame as he did. They are useless, they got relegated with 20 odd points in Championship and cannot perform in third tier of English football.

Everyone has a go at Evans, manager, coaches....but not often the players, yet they are the ones turning in these awful performances consistently.

Yes, because they are a pi ss poor squad of players, at the level that Evans has funded the squad.
And then the PR has spun us the line that its an amazing squad.

And most people fell for it.....

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:04 - Mar 27 with 521 viewstractorboy1978

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:00 - Mar 27 by Parky

I really hope he does, including Chambers and Skuse, sadly. If we’re starting afresh, I think we need to rip the heart out and start again.

We have a heart?
The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:05 - Mar 27 with 514 viewspointofblue

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 16:53 - Mar 27 by N2_Blue

Lambert brought in most of the 0ayers that are a waste of space. This is his squad - out of the 40+ plus players on our books only eight were signed from other clubs by his predecessors.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:07 - Mar 27 with 492 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:00 - Mar 27 by Parky

One reminder for you though. Thats Marcus Evans.
Login to get fewer ads

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:21 - Mar 27 with 447 viewsParky

The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:07 - Mar 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

One reminder for you though. Thats Marcus Evans.

I don’t want to derail this thread onto Marcus Evans, but why people jump to Marcus Evans as an excuse every time we lose, is stupid.

Let’s not hide from the fact that Marcus Evans has funded one of the most expensive squads in this division, the sheer amount of players we have earning a wage is just stupid. Evans supported Lambert in January with some expensive loan signings, to add to the already bloated squad we have.

FWIW, I think Evans’ time is up here and hope he does sell to right person/people. However, using Evans as an excuse every time we lap up a poor performance on the pitch is just stupid. We have a squad of players who frankly aren’t good enough and it’s about time they got some punishment and blame rather than deflecting that onto the manager or owner.
The sooner this season finishes and we get to the summer... on 18:24 - Mar 27 with 430 viewsChrisd

My thoughts too. Yes, mathematically the Play Offs are still within reach, but are we really playing like a team that can win a number of consecutive games on the bounce? No, we look a bang average L1 side that is likely to have a top half finish....nothing more.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 18:26]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024