Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Double sessions 16:51 - Mar 27 with 755 viewsMillsTash

Good to see those double training sessions that were attempted this week have proven useful. 6 games 1 win Mr Cook.
Double sessions on 16:52 - Mar 27 with 730 viewschrismakin

Youd be right if the players actually managed to get through them.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Double sessions on 16:53 - Mar 27 with 715 viewsCoco

if you ov er polish a turd you just make a mess.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Double sessions on 16:54 - Mar 27 with 702 viewsSwailsey

Oh good, it’s started.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Double sessions on 17:13 - Mar 27 with 593 viewsEdmundo

Trolling our new manager. Classy. How old are you?

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Double sessions on 17:15 - Mar 27 with 577 viewschicoazul

He cracked the whip this week, it didn’t work, and the whole group sulked like children. Either 80% of the squad needs to go or the Manager does.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Double sessions on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 509 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Double sessions on 17:15 - Mar 27 by chicoazul

He cracked the whip this week, it didn’t work, and the whole group sulked like children. Either 80% of the squad needs to go or the Manager does.

I'd like to place an early vote for 80% of the squad.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Double sessions on 17:53 - Mar 27 with 477 viewschicoazul

Double sessions on 17:49 - Mar 27 by You_Bloo_Right

I'd like to place an early vote for 80% of the squad.

Me too. I’d like to see everyone out of contract leave and that includes my beloved Bishop. Such a tragedy that boy, he should be playing in the premier league.
If the scope exists I’d also pay a fair few more off. Bring in 12-15 new players and have that be our base for a tilt over the next couple of seasons.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024