Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward 20:44 - Mar 27 with 1214 viewsSmithy

Be happy if I never saw them in a Town shirt again, offer practically nothing.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 21:31 - Mar 27 with 1113 viewsFixed_It

Harsh on Judge as he's been one of our better players since January - although poor today.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:30 - Mar 28 with 976 viewsnoggin

Edwards is so much better on the left, imho.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:34 - Mar 28 with 952 viewstextbackup

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 21:31 - Mar 27 by Fixed_It

Harsh on Judge as he's been one of our better players since January - although poor today.

being one of our better players since January isn't something you'd want on your CV. in that time I cant think of his freekick he scored.....

happy to be told otherwise, but has he an assist to his name? a decent set piece delivery? all ive seen is another nothing footballer in an Ipswich shirt

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:40 - Mar 28 with 915 viewsTractorWood

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 21:31 - Mar 27 by Fixed_It

But still is amazingly paid and averages 2 good games a year. We remain too accommodating. See Bishop, Dozzell, Edwards, Sears, Jackson, Nolan etc.

We are far too easily appeased by a through ball once a month or someone who chases a lost cause. We need to start judging outcomes. Which there are incredibly few.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2021 9:43]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:42 - Mar 28 with 906 viewspointofblue

Edwards is annoying because he was our best player earlier in the season. Why do so many of our players come back from injury looking a shadow of their former selves? Dozzell hasn’t looked the same since, albeit that was serious and long term, Lankester hasn’t got back on track since his time out, at this rate I wouldn’t have any hope of Nydam fulfilling his early promise.

Edwards does need to be played on the left, though. Maybe our lack of options is being laid bare.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:54 - Mar 28 with 871 viewsblueprint

Only them 4? I
Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:57 - Mar 28 with 854 viewsStadiumofdark

Woolfie, Downes, Dozz, Jackson, KVY aside, there's non I'd want in a 20 man squad going forward
Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:59 - Mar 28 with 839 viewspointofblue

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:57 - Mar 28 by Stadiumofdark

Woolfie, Downes, Dozz, Jackson, KVY aside, there's non I'd want in a 20 man squad going forward

If you’re including Dozzell I’d include Bishop - think Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson also deserve to stay on as well.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 10:03 - Mar 28 with 817 viewsStadiumofdark

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 09:59 - Mar 28 by pointofblue

If you’re including Dozzell I’d include Bishop - think Kenlock, Nsiala and Wilson also deserve to stay on as well.

Ok, Bishop fine.... but you can only have one of the other three! We'll take Toto.

So, 5 or 6 out of a squad of 300
Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 13:45 - Mar 28 with 682 viewsvanmunt

This OP is terrible, you must be off your rocker if you think there are only 4 players!

SC 😉
Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 13:47 - Mar 28 with 668 viewsHerbivore

Judge and Edwards yesterday may as well have been playing for Wigan. Their use of the ball was shocking.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 13:54 - Mar 28 with 642 viewspennblue

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 13:47 - Mar 28 by Herbivore

Judge and Edwards yesterday may as well have been playing for Wigan. Their use of the ball was shocking.

To be fair to Judge, before his mother died a couple of weeks back, and he had that issue with the ref, he was our best player by a country mile. All the spark came through him, and he was instrumental for that mini run imo.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 13:56 - Mar 28 with 639 viewstextbackup

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 13:54 - Mar 28 by pennblue

To be fair to Judge, before his mother died a couple of weeks back, and he had that issue with the ref, he was our best player by a country mile. All the spark came through him, and he was instrumental for that mini run imo.

"that issue with the ref" ffs.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 14:02 - Mar 28 with 628 viewsHerbivore

Edwards, Judge, Sears & Ward on 13:54 - Mar 28 by pennblue

He had a run of 3 or 4 games where he was okay. Since Cook came in he's been really poor every time I've seen him. Prior to his brief decent run he was poor earlier in the season. He's been here over 2 years now and he's had a handful of good games. He plays as a number 10 but he offers no real threat and very little craft and guile. He's one that needs to move on in the summer.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024