Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ive been saying it for ages 09:20 - Mar 28 with 1093 viewsfergalsharkey

I know i'm the naughty little imp who said he went to boro on a ped but looking away from that if you read my posts i've been saying we have not one single iota of quality barring KVY in the entire squad for years.
i've never understood the thinking that Edward bishop, Andre dozzell etc are the future, they are not, both would struggle to make a ryman league side.
If Andre wasn't Jasons son he would be on the dole and If Teddy hadn't played well for the under 21s for 10 minutes in 2014 he wouldn't even be here.

We are so poor it would be hard to amass a squad of players for money with less ability than what we have here.
WE HAVE NOT ONE SINGLE PLAYER WHO LOOKS COMFORTABLE ON OR WANTS THE BALL.

Cook must have done some homework before he got here but I would think he is going to be the same as every manager that's passed through here in the last 13 years....no money and no ambition from the owner, goodbye.
We are at a lower ebb now than ANY other time in the clubs history, the takeover is dead in the water and I think the club could be too.

Poll: Cook out?

Ive been saying it for ages on 09:43 - Mar 28 with 989 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I could name many players of ITFC who supporters have gone overboard about far too quickly, and continue to do so. We talk about our wonderful youth set up while other teams actually produce youngsters who are better than ours.
You mention KVY as being the exception - before this comeback he had played nine games I believe. Far too few to put him on the pedestal that most supporters have.
It is not all doom and gloom though; things change very quickly in football and in this division it is more about how you play as a team collectively, rather than individual stars.
I do have faith in Paul Cook - if he doesn't get it right then.......well don't lets go there!
Ive been saying it for ages on 09:48 - Mar 28 with 951 viewsblueislander

It is very comforting to know that we have a poster on here who is a better judge of a footballer than coaches within the England international set up.
Ive been saying it for ages on 13:10 - Mar 28 with 821 viewsfergalsharkey

Ive been saying it for ages on 09:48 - Mar 28 by blueislander

It is very comforting to know that we have a poster on here who is a better judge of a footballer than coaches within the England international set up.

yes you are so right, because the pair of them have been doing so well for the under 21s..oh no that's right, they don't even make the squad now.

Poll: Cook out?

Ive been saying it for ages on 13:19 - Mar 28 with 804 viewsHerbivore

It's more that you're a tedious troll, the moped story was just the only bit of trolling that ever got any traction so that's why people know you for that. When you move away from that territory you're generally shown up as lacking any wit or bite. Bit of a one hit wonder really.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ive been saying it for ages on 13:36 - Mar 28 with 762 viewsMrTown

You are not wrong. Squad is shambolic. Players are overhyped and overpaid.

It’s an high end L1 wage bill, it’s a bottom half squad in terms of ability though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ive been saying it for ages on 15:23 - Mar 28 with 701 viewsJ2BLUE

Ive been saying it for ages on 13:19 - Mar 28 by Herbivore

It's more that you're a tedious troll, the moped story was just the only bit of trolling that ever got any traction so that's why people know you for that. When you move away from that territory you're generally shown up as lacking any wit or bite. Bit of a one hit wonder really.

This. Irrelevant muppet the rest of us ignore 99% of the time despite frequent LOOK AT ME attention seeking posts.

He's a Poundland Blubfish.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ive been saying it for ages on 15:41 - Mar 28 with 662 viewsWeWereZombies

I think there is a decent argument to be made that we were at a lower ebb before our admission to the football league in 1938. Mind you, there was no Fourth Division back then so an argument could be made that in a different football league arrangement we were non-league giants that ranked higher in status than our current Third Division doldrums...
[Post edited 28 Mar 2021 17:03]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ive been saying it for ages on 16:00 - Mar 28 with 610 viewsRyorry

"Naughty little imps" can be amusing, entertaining & interesting.

Sadly, you're just a rather tedious, time-wasting WUM, who I'll now put on ignore.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024