Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume 09:29 - Mar 29 with 662 viewsroysboys

Best we tell the first team!

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 09:48 - Mar 29 with 621 viewsKeno

well done, that made me chuckle

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 09:48 - Mar 29 with 621 viewsbluelagos

Some great pics of cyclists, swimmers and golfers on the news this morning.

Also a govt minister being open about the fact that we legally we can drive to Cumbria if we choose to.

Not that it will stop the widespread moaning about visitors as/when people actually start making use of the outdoors when the sun comes out.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 09:59 - Mar 29 with 611 viewsKeno

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 09:48 - Mar 29 by bluelagos

Some great pics of cyclists, swimmers and golfers on the news this morning.

Also a govt minister being open about the fact that we legally we can drive to Cumbria if we choose to.

Not that it will stop the widespread moaning about visitors as/when people actually start making use of the outdoors when the sun comes out.

this is how you define a great picture of a cyclist?

This post is brought to you as a Factors tribute posting

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 10:00 - Mar 29 with 609 viewsbluelagos

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 09:59 - Mar 29 by Keno

this is how you define a great picture of a cyclist?

This post is brought to you as a Factors tribute posting

I had 6 crashes last year on the pushbikes and 1 on my motorbike.

Hoping for a steadier year in 2021 :-)

Edit: 4 were just tumbles when I saw clipped in and messed up at a junction.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2021 10:01]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 10:07 - Mar 29 with 589 viewsKeno

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 10:00 - Mar 29 by bluelagos

I had 6 crashes last year on the pushbikes and 1 on my motorbike.

Hoping for a steadier year in 2021 :-)

Edit: 4 were just tumbles when I saw clipped in and messed up at a junction.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2021 10:01]

we posting a picture of someone falling of a bike I wasn't thinking of you ..... honest

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 10:13 - Mar 29 with 579 viewsbournemouthblue

What is going on with Amateur Football and Rugby out of interest?

Are they going to have their seasons during the summer because if so, it's going to massively reduce availabilities for the Cricket season

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 10:53 - Mar 29 with 536 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Great News. As of today outdoor competitive sports can resume on 10:13 - Mar 29 by bournemouthblue

What is going on with Amateur Football and Rugby out of interest?

Are they going to have their seasons during the summer because if so, it's going to massively reduce availabilities for the Cricket season

SIL is abandoned other than cups and just having ‘organised’ friendlies for the remainder of the season. I’m still none the wiser as to what the difference between ‘organised’ friendlies and normal friendlies is but will be good to have a game soon anyway!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024