Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) 09:57 - Mar 29 with 1703 viewsbluelagos

So do us all a favour and save all your tutting for the group of 7 you saw sitting on a beach together...

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/about/article/20200512-about-bc-news-British-C

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:06 - Mar 29 with 1513 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:09 - Mar 29 with 1504 viewsStokieBlue

Only organised and affiliated ones as the article says.

I think you're going a bit strong this morning on what is allowed and what other people feel about it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:28 - Mar 29 with 1455 viewsfactual_blue

If the group of seven on the beach are from two households, it's perfectly legal.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:30 - Mar 29 with 1446 viewsJ2BLUE

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:09 - Mar 29 by StokieBlue

I think you're going a bit strong this morning on what is allowed and what other people feel about it.

SB

This. Fifteen together on bikes isn't exactly responsible, even if it's legal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:31 - Mar 29 with 1446 viewsfooters

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:30 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

This. Fifteen together on bikes isn't exactly responsible, even if it's legal.

Makes them easier to hit though.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:32 - Mar 29 with 1437 viewsgiant_stow

Any second home owners doing a 'Stanley" over Easter?

I wouldn't blame them personally, although can see it would irritate locals no end.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:33 - Mar 29 with 1427 viewsJ2BLUE

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:31 - Mar 29 by footers

Oh footers, sometimes I wonder how we didn't get on for a while.

Truly impaired.

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:34 - Mar 29 with 1423 viewsKeno

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:28 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

If the group of seven on the beach are from two households, it's perfectly legal.

or if it was in Norfolk you'd simply ask 'where's the rest of the family?"

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:35 - Mar 29 with 1412 viewsJ2BLUE

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:34 - Mar 29 by Keno

or if it was in Norfolk you'd simply ask 'where's the rest of the family?"

"They are taking pictures of the cathedral, doing a bit of plane spotting and then waving to the staff in Archant HQ, why do you ask?"

Truly impaired.

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:40 - Mar 29 with 1393 viewsfactual_blue

SB

'Organised' cyclists are the one who take shedloads of drugs aren't they?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:42 - Mar 29 with 1373 viewsJ2BLUE

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:40 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

"Goal scored by number 99, factual...blue!"

Truly impaired.

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:42 - Mar 29 with 1369 viewsfooters

And if they're very organised they don't get caught.

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:50 - Mar 29 with 1345 viewsSitfcB

Yes but they’ve got to wait for the car washes to open first.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:54 - Mar 29 with 1327 viewsjeera

Groups more than 2 or maybe 3 should never be legal.

In other news outdoor swimming is now 'allowed'.

Yeah sod that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 11:16 - Mar 29 with 1269 viewsfooters

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:54 - Mar 29 by jeera

Groups more than 2 or maybe 3 should never be legal.

In other news outdoor swimming is now 'allowed'.

Yeah sod that.

Ah, but a boom time for us connoisseurs of the heath's mixed bathing ponds. Now, where did I leave my ghillie suit?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 13:10 - Mar 29 with 1142 viewsfactual_blue

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 11:16 - Mar 29 by footers

Ah, but a boom time for us connoisseurs of the heath's mixed bathing ponds. Now, where did I leave my ghillie suit?

Is it at Ossenfeffer Katzenellenbogen By The Sea?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 13:26 - Mar 29 with 1124 viewsGuthrum

Quite tricky to fit that many on a bicycle. Wouldn't want to be the one pedalling.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 13:27 - Mar 29 with 1124 viewsfactual_blue

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 10:31 - Mar 29 by footers

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 18:17 - Mar 29 with 1011 viewsbluelagos

SB

Just getting in there before people start moaning about seeing x number of cyclists out together :-) Which they will.

One thing that hasn't changed in the 3 months of lockdown, people sitting in the outside lane of the A12 for no discernible reason...

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 18:56 - Mar 29 with 974 viewsZXBlue

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 18:17 - Mar 29 by bluelagos

Just getting in there before people start moaning about seeing x number of cyclists out together :-) Which they will.

One thing that hasn't changed in the 3 months of lockdown, people sitting in the outside lane of the A12 for no discernible reason...

Let's be honest, the lockdown has not prevented groups of several cyclists from different households continuing as usual. Not round my way anyway.
Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 18:57 - Mar 29 with 966 viewsGeoffSentence

Today's conumdrum, if a group of fifteen cyclists passed fixed_it and his dogs, how many of them would have to say thankyou before he got fed up with it and wished they didnt bother.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 19:07 - Mar 29 with 955 viewsbluelagos

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 18:57 - Mar 29 by GeoffSentence

Today's conumdrum, if a group of fifteen cyclists passed fixed_it and his dogs, how many of them would have to say thankyou before he got fed up with it and wished they didnt bother.

I'm wondering who complains first, Bankster cos some were shouting too loud or Factors cos some jumped red lights 9 years ago in London?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 19:10 - Mar 29 with 949 viewsbluelagos

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 18:56 - Mar 29 by ZXBlue

Let's be honest, the lockdown has not prevented groups of several cyclists from different households continuing as usual. Not round my way anyway.

Seen a few 3s and 4s but no peletons tbh. Expect the weekend to be peleton mad if the weather holds.

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 20:03 - Mar 29 with 895 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 19:07 - Mar 29 by bluelagos

I'm wondering who complains first, Bankster cos some were shouting too loud or Factors cos some jumped red lights 9 years ago in London?

Pipe down!

Then pop to my garden for a hug....just don't tell the killjoy Witty!
[Post edited 29 Mar 2021 20:04]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 20:31 - Mar 29 with 871 viewsStokieBlue

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 19:10 - Mar 29 by bluelagos

Seen a few 3s and 4s but no peletons tbh. Expect the weekend to be peleton mad if the weather holds.

My point was it's only allowed if it's an event organised by the society. 15 mates aren't supposed to just go ahead and do it (that's from your article).

Not that it's a major issue, if anything will be an issue it'll be the London parks on the weekend but hopefully it'll all be sensible and everyone can enjoy meeting their friends.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024