Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow 17:19 - Mar 29 with 762 viewsgiant_stow

following on from one protecting his mother a couple of weeks ago who died.

How do you stop this?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:20 - Mar 29 with 748 viewsBlueBadger

Better funded community policing, better funded schools, better funded youth and community outreach groups, better funded mental health services and a government that values people who aren't rich, white heterosexual men.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:21 - Mar 29 with 738 viewsjeera

Education.

That's terrible news, I hate knives and am terrified of them to be honest.

I think I'd rather be shot quite frankly.

Poor kid.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:23 - Mar 29 with 729 viewsjeera

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:20 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

Better funded community policing, better funded schools, better funded youth and community outreach groups, better funded mental health services and a government that values people who aren't rich, white heterosexual men.

And this ^.

There has been a correlation hasn't there between cuts in local youth services and the increase of these incidents I believe.

Unless I've made that up.

I'm sure there's some solid stats available for those who know where to look.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:24 - Mar 29 with 716 viewsgiant_stow

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:20 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

All good, but I wonder if its something that runs deeper than all that can solve?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:26 - Mar 29 with 709 viewsBlueBadger

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:23 - Mar 29 by jeera

And this ^.

There has been a correlation hasn't there between cuts in local youth services and the increase of these incidents I believe.

Unless I've made that up.

I'm sure there's some solid stats available for those who know where to look.

https://www.barnardos.org.uk/news/new-research-draws-link-between-youth-service-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:27 - Mar 29 with 696 viewsBlueBadger

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:24 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

All good, but I wonder if its something that runs deeper than all that can solve?

Most of these things run back at least 10 years...

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:27 - Mar 29 with 700 viewsclive_baker

Its honestly heartbreaking. Kids losing their lives over what, £50 in some instances.

I don't know the answer, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't lie in defunding the police. Education, community programmes, policing, stop & search. I don't know where to start but something has to be done, it seems to have got out of control especially since 2016.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:31 - Mar 29 with 688 viewsfooters

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:27 - Mar 29 by clive_baker

Its honestly heartbreaking. Kids losing their lives over what, £50 in some instances.

I don't know the answer, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't lie in defunding the police. Education, community programmes, policing, stop & search. I don't know where to start but something has to be done, it seems to have got out of control especially since 2016.

Sadly £50 would be over doing it for a lot of it. Complete stupidity over nothing most of the time.

These kids need a future but aren't getting it. That goes for millions up and down the country.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:33 - Mar 29 with 671 viewsgiant_stow

Another kid stabbed in Walthamstow on 17:31 - Mar 29 by footers

Sadly £50 would be over doing it for a lot of it. Complete stupidity over nothing most of the time.

These kids need a future but aren't getting it. That goes for millions up and down the country.

This is what I'm wonderring about - a lack of of a future can mean anything goes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024