Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty 13:16 - Mar 31 with 647 viewsIllinoisblue

What are the rules on them being tested and/or having to quarantine on arrival back in UK?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty on 13:22 - Mar 31 with 609 viewsfooters

Troy's come back sick as a Parrott, obviously.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty on 16:43 - Mar 31 with 531 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pretty lame still from what I can see. UK nationals don't have to worry about the banned travel list countries. And you're told you 'must' quarantine (but there still don't appear to be process around that other than telling people and asking them to fill in a 'passenger locator form'. I doubt those are checked regularly if Test & Trace is anything to go by.

I suspect footballers on official international duty are exempt anyway.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty on 17:00 - Mar 31 with 514 viewsIllinoisblue

Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty on 16:43 - Mar 31 by Swansea_Blue

Pretty lame still from what I can see. UK nationals don't have to worry about the banned travel list countries. And you're told you 'must' quarantine (but there still don't appear to be process around that other than telling people and asking them to fill in a 'passenger locator form'. I doubt those are checked regularly if Test & Trace is anything to go by.

I suspect footballers on official international duty are exempt anyway.

It all seems a bit slapdash and reckless.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty on 17:04 - Mar 31 with 508 viewsSwansea_Blue

Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty on 17:00 - Mar 31 by Illinoisblue

It all seems a bit slapdash and reckless.

For the general population it certainly seems so. Which I suppose is why we've suffered so much.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Players, such as Troy Parrot, who have been away on international duty on 21:34 - Mar 31 with 442 viewsEireannach_gorm

Enjoy!

https://resources.fifa.com/image/upload/1735-covid-19-fifa-s-return-to-football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024