Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. 22:48 - Mar 31 with 984 viewsmonytowbray

Genuine threat or just d1ck waving?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 09:32 - Apr 1 with 818 viewsfactual_blue

Yes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 09:34 - Apr 1 with 816 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Well thats not going to help to control the spread of Covid19 now is it.

#StayHome

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 09:40 - Apr 1 with 807 viewsStokieBlue

I doubt they would try and grab east Ukraine but I guess if Putin needs a distraction then it's possible.

There is little anyone can really do about it past some sanctions. NATO isn't going to get into a shooting war with Russia.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 10:56 - Apr 1 with 778 viewsmonytowbray

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 09:40 - Apr 1 by StokieBlue

I doubt they would try and grab east Ukraine but I guess if Putin needs a distraction then it's possible.

There is little anyone can really do about it past some sanctions. NATO isn't going to get into a shooting war with Russia.

SB

It really does feel a bit like the 1930s again in terms of global agreements/actions. I hope we suss this out as a collective soon and save a lot of bother.

TWTD never forgets…

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 11:23 - Apr 1 with 755 viewsGuthrum

He was complaining a couple of days ago that the Ukrainians were ramping up tensions, so presumably that was the pre-prepared excuse.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 13:38 - Apr 1 with 686 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Nah just April 1st LOLs

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:55 - Apr 1 with 627 viewsmonytowbray

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 09:40 - Apr 1 by StokieBlue

SB

TWTD never forgets…

[Redacted] on 17:47 - Apr 1 with 576 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 17:52 - Apr 1 with 561 viewsmonytowbray

[Redacted] on 17:47 - Apr 1 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

The Authoritarians really did suss the potential of social media first.

TWTD never forgets…

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 18:15 - Apr 1 with 529 viewsnoggin

Good thing that Britain is investing in more nukes, just in case.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Russian Military moving about the Ukraine border today. on 18:28 - Apr 1 with 508 viewsgiant_stow

I wish I was a fly on the wall inside Western security hqs (I'd be a lucky fly who could be in several places at once).
Intriguing stuff - thanks for flagging.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024