Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change of direction in recruitment 😂 09:27 - Apr 1 with 449 viewssimoitfc

They do know that anyone with decent stats will cost a lot of money right ??????
What stats they going to be looking at ???

We are shopping in the lower leagues with no guarantee that players with good stats in lower leagues will be able to match or improve stats in league one 🙈

I’d rather not know how they do it to be fair. Just hurry up and stumble on the right formula.

I do trust cook to bring in the right players to get us up next season tho. But that will probably be with players he’s worked with before at previous clubs or players he’s scouted and wanted before. One thing for sure though is this squad needs ripping apart and starting again.
Change of direction in recruitment 😂 on 09:35 - Apr 1 with 411 viewsPrideOfTheEast

If the level of intelligence is to look at a top goalscorer at Sunderland and work out who has created most of his goals then I could do that for nothing.
Change of direction in recruitment 😂 on 09:40 - Apr 1 with 400 viewsPinewoodblue

Can imagine Evans being presented with an impressive list of possible targets then being told the ones we can afford are on the last page.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Change of direction in recruitment 😂 on 09:40 - Apr 1 with 395 viewsMookamoo

Is this just the plot of Moneyball?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024