Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keane not getting the Celtic job then 22:29 - Apr 1 with 1035 viewsBlueandTruesince82

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56606121

Can't say I blame them if Eddie Howe wants it.... I can't even belive Keane made the long list

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:31 - Apr 1 with 1000 viewsJ2BLUE

Surprised Howe wants it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:34 - Apr 1 with 990 viewsBlueBadger

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:31 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

Surprised Howe wants it.

Two team league innit. Even Famous Roy could manage to finish second, at least, there.

Probably.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 11:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:39 - Apr 1 with 968 viewsCotty

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:31 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

Surprised Howe wants it.

You're surprised he wanted a job at a club with a very good shot at the champions league each year? And with that atmosphere?! Ok then!
Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:40 - Apr 1 with 959 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well, I for one am surprised they don’t want a borderline sociopathic nutjob who’d destroy team moral, paralyse the players with fear and get them playing crap football.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:44 - Apr 1 with 939 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:39 - Apr 1 by Cotty

You're surprised he wanted a job at a club with a very good shot at the champions league each year? And with that atmosphere?! Ok then!

Didn’t seem to do Brendan Rogers any harm, did it? The odds are stacked, so if you’re any good you can go there, experience some amazing games, succeed in spades and then walk into pretty much your pick of a job.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 23:24 - Apr 1 with 871 viewsBlueBadger

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 22:40 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

Well, I for one am surprised they don’t want a borderline sociopathic nutjob who’d destroy team moral, paralyse the players with fear and get them playing crap football.

But he's played for big teams and won European trophies!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 09:21 - Apr 2 with 685 viewschicoazul

Hope he knows Glasgow is a long way from Poole.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 09:26 - Apr 2 with 680 viewsChrisd

It'll be a great move for Eddie Howe, he's probably exactly the type of character and coach they need someone that is progressive and will get Celtic to play a good brand of football. I know some don't like Bournemouth, but he did a wonderful job there from when he took over. A little bit of success at Celtic Park, put the Gers' noses out of joint and he'll be adored up there.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 9:28]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 10:16 - Apr 2 with 636 viewsBlueBadger

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 09:26 - Apr 2 by Chrisd

It'll be a great move for Eddie Howe, he's probably exactly the type of character and coach they need someone that is progressive and will get Celtic to play a good brand of football. I know some don't like Bournemouth, but he did a wonderful job there from when he took over. A little bit of success at Celtic Park, put the Gers' noses out of joint and he'll be adored up there.

After his success at billionaire funded Plucky Little Bournemouth he's ripe for the challenge of a two horse race.

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 10:38 - Apr 2 with 621 viewsRadlett_blue

Howe's only problem will be dealing with the mentality up there where Celtic are expected to win every game against (admittedly poor) Scottish opposition & then there being an even greater need to win the game(s) against your one strong opponent. That created a lot of pressure, especially in the Glasgow bubble.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 10:41 - Apr 2 with 614 viewsWD19

You spelt ‘chancer’ wrong.
Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 12:44 - Apr 2 with 542 viewsChrisd

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 10:16 - Apr 2 by BlueBadger

After his success at billionaire funded Plucky Little Bournemouth he's ripe for the challenge of a two horse race.

You can have all the money you like, it doesn't guarantee success. He certainly didn't have it in L2 and got them off the bottom and promoted. Yes, money helps, but it's not a green light for the good times, we should know look at the early days under ME. Eddie Howe is a good coach and manager whether you like 'plucky' Bournemouth or not. I wish we were 'plucky' Ipswich!!
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 12:52]

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 12:46 - Apr 2 with 539 viewsChrisd

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 10:41 - Apr 2 by WD19

You spelt ‘chancer’ wrong.

And if Eddie Howe was offered the manager's job here you'd not have wanted him? Yeah, ok then!

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 12:49 - Apr 2 with 532 viewsWD19

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 12:46 - Apr 2 by Chrisd

And if Eddie Howe was offered the manager's job here you'd not have wanted him? Yeah, ok then!

Correct. Paul Cook was my first choice.
Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 12:53 - Apr 2 with 523 viewsChrisd

Keane not getting the Celtic job then on 12:49 - Apr 2 by WD19

Correct. Paul Cook was my first choice.

Good for you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024