Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. 09:42 - Apr 2 with 536 viewsPinewoodblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56605598

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 09:44 - Apr 2 with 506 viewsfooters

I thought this was a thread about Anne Sacoolas for a minute.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 09:57 - Apr 2 with 477 viewsKeno

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 09:44 - Apr 2 by footers

I thought this was a thread about Anne Sacoolas for a minute.

I thought 'not another w'nking thread"!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:14 - Apr 2 with 459 viewsDarth_Koont

Not really left and right either.

Ed Davey is whipping Lib Dem MPs to oppose and wouldn’t surprise me if Starmer does too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:20 - Apr 2 with 442 viewsKeno

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:14 - Apr 2 by Darth_Koont

Ed Davey is whipping Lib Dem MPs to oppose and wouldn’t surprise me if Starmer does too.

yet again LibDems commit a stupid act which will further alienate them

they are the Marcus Evans of politics

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:21 - Apr 2 with 437 viewsronnyd

Or even your @rse from your elbow.
Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:21 - Apr 2 with 434 viewsbluelagos

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:20 - Apr 2 by Keno

yet again LibDems commit a stupid act which will further alienate them

they are the Marcus Evans of politics

Ed Davey stole my vote.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:42 - Apr 2 with 401 viewsPinewoodblue

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:14 - Apr 2 by Darth_Koont

He told Telegraph yesterday that it was not British to have Covid passports to visit pubs.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 13:29 - Apr 2 with 344 viewsOldsmoker

Sometimes it is difficult to tell your left from your right. on 10:42 - Apr 2 by Pinewoodblue

He told Telegraph yesterday that it was not British to have Covid passports to visit pubs.

No he didn't.
He's been misquoted in every newspaper.

"My instinct is that, as the vaccine is rolled out, as the number of hospital admissions and deaths go down, there will be a British sense that we don’t actually want to go down this road […] I think this is really difficult and I’m not going to pretend there’s a clear black and white, yes-no easy answer on this. It is extremely difficult […]"

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024