Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over 16:28 - Apr 2 with 3094 viewsDubtractor

I think it is fair to say that he hasn't come close to showing that he deserves to be a regular starter.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 16:30 - Apr 2 with 2094 viewswkj

If this is what we can expect from Jackson in a 2 up front formation, then he's going to become a bigger waste of time than Chopra was.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 16:35 - Apr 2 with 2061 viewsCoco

Jackson is simply awful. Nowhere near good enough.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 16:36 - Apr 2 with 2052 viewsreusersfreekicks

Invisible today
Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 16:36 - Apr 2 with 2036 viewsHerbivore

Really poor today, though he's not been alone in that. Too many passengers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 2039 viewsnodge_blue

Not worth 1.75 mil for sure

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 1989 viewsSteve_M

No, but there was virtually no service to the strikers from 15 minutes in until we switched to a back four late on.

The team is so dysfunctional that it's hard to see that as the failings of any individuals as much as the whole lot of them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 1977 viewstextbackup

we could play him in 10 times a game and he'd managed to run into his marker 9.5 times of the 10.
utter sht footballer

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:04 - Apr 2 with 1950 viewspatrickswell

He's a Hurst signing ergo average is his ceiling and poor is his default.
Login to get fewer ads

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:06 - Apr 2 with 1933 viewstractorboy1978

He is turd. I can't believe we turned down over a million quid for him in the summer. We paid £1.6m. Jesus wept.
Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:09 - Apr 2 with 1914 viewsjayessess

He's gone backwards massively this season and it was a big error not to take what was on offer, either in the Summer or in January.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:11 - Apr 2 with 1893 viewsZXBlue

Hard to judge a player who gets no service, and who has not had any regular football or confidence. But certainly poor today.
Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:11 - Apr 2 with 1881 viewswkj

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:09 - Apr 2 by jayessess

He's gone backwards massively this season and it was a big error not to take what was on offer, either in the Summer or in January.

At this stage, I would be more comfortable seeing Donacien on the team sheet than Jackson.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:12 - Apr 2 with 1880 viewsRadlett_blue

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 16:37 - Apr 2 by nodge_blue

Not worth 1.75 mil for sure

We were offered £1m+ for Jackson in the summer. Town idiotically decided to keep him, although he didn't fit into Lambert's preferred formation & doesn't appear to fit into Cook's, although you could say that about most of the Town players. His value will be low even if we trigger his 1 year extension. More brilliant player management by Evans & ITFc. I assume Donacien goes on a free as well.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:13 - Apr 2 with 1866 viewsKieran_Knows

I have to say, I'm pretty amazed we haven't took the money when we've had the offers.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:17 - Apr 2 with 1836 viewsjayessess

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:11 - Apr 2 by ZXBlue

Hard to judge a player who gets no service, and who has not had any regular football or confidence. But certainly poor today.

No one playing up front for us gets a lot of service, but I don't get the impression there's a lot of brilliant movement going on, either. For a player as quick as Jackson, I'm always struck by how rarely teams get caught out by his pace and how often he ends up a few yards behind his marker.

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:19 - Apr 2 with 1807 viewsRadlett_blue

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:13 - Apr 2 by Kieran_Knows

I have to say, I'm pretty amazed we haven't took the money when we've had the offers.

Evans, who is a successful businessman, doesn't seem to understand the principle of a "sunk cost" so has seemed unwilling to stomach taking a loss on Hurst's disastrous signings so Jackson, Edwards, Donacien & Nsiala may all well leave for nothing.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:22 - Apr 2 with 1780 viewschrismakin

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:19 - Apr 2 by Radlett_blue

Evans, who is a successful businessman, doesn't seem to understand the principle of a "sunk cost" so has seemed unwilling to stomach taking a loss on Hurst's disastrous signings so Jackson, Edwards, Donacien & Nsiala may all well leave for nothing.

Thought the huddersfield bid wasnt actually made though?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:22 - Apr 2 with 1782 viewsArnieM

The problem is all our strikers have suffered from lack of service. Why? Because we have such a poor, weak, midfield. Our midfield has absolutely no physical presence, or capability to win the ball ( without fouling, and giving away cheap or often dangerously placed free kicks). We are really missing the likes of Nolan and Downes .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:31 - Apr 2 with 1746 viewsjayessess

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:22 - Apr 2 by ArnieM

The problem is all our strikers have suffered from lack of service. Why? Because we have such a poor, weak, midfield. Our midfield has absolutely no physical presence, or capability to win the ball ( without fouling, and giving away cheap or often dangerously placed free kicks). We are really missing the likes of Nolan and Downes .

Nolan's dreadful defensively and makes far fewer tackles even than Bishop.

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:35 - Apr 2 with 1728 viewsKieran_Knows

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:22 - Apr 2 by chrismakin

Thought the huddersfield bid wasnt actually made though?

Bouremouth at £1m+ was last summer though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:36 - Apr 2 with 1721 viewsArnieM

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:31 - Apr 2 by jayessess

Nolan's dreadful defensively and makes far fewer tackles even than Bishop.

He’s lightyears better than Dozzell at tackling. We have no credible midfielder (s) with gutsy presence on the ball do we. Downes won’t be here next season, and frankly I see him as a bit of a hot head anyway.

This squad is crap and needs dismantling. Hopefully PC will be doing this in a few weeks time. But the problem with that is it’ll probably take another 2 seasons before we are likely to challenge for promotion.

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:41 - Apr 2 with 1690 viewsjayessess

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:36 - Apr 2 by ArnieM

He’s lightyears better than Dozzell at tackling. We have no credible midfielder (s) with gutsy presence on the ball do we. Downes won’t be here next season, and frankly I see him as a bit of a hot head anyway.

This squad is crap and needs dismantling. Hopefully PC will be doing this in a few weeks time. But the problem with that is it’ll probably take another 2 seasons before we are likely to challenge for promotion.

Per 90, Nolan ranks dead last this season for tackles and interceptions amongst our midfielders.

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:58 - Apr 2 with 1643 viewsArnieM

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:41 - Apr 2 by jayessess

Per 90, Nolan ranks dead last this season for tackles and interceptions amongst our midfielders.

Ok. So who would YOU bring into our midfield for the next game , that will give us a presence in midfield?

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 18:19 - Apr 2 with 1570 viewsBluefish

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 17:00 - Apr 2 by Steve_M

No, but there was virtually no service to the strikers from 15 minutes in until we switched to a back four late on.

The team is so dysfunctional that it's hard to see that as the failings of any individuals as much as the whole lot of them.

It isn't just that though is it? For a player that needs service he isn't anticipating or making the runs, his reading of the game and movement is very poor. He has to do more to get himself in the game. Him and Edwards are passengers

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Jackson has had a few opportunities since Cook took over on 18:22 - Apr 2 with 1548 viewsjaykay

i not a fan of jackson, but kane would struggle to score for us, because of the service our forwards get.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024