Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else really happy with the win 18:13 - Apr 2 with 903 viewschrismakin

For Paul more than anyone else.

Really likeable and relatable manager who I think is a proper Ipswich type of manager that the Cobbolds would have loved.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Anyone else really happy with the win on 18:17 - Apr 2 with 853 viewsPique

I wouldn’t say I was really happy - we just struggled to beat Bristol Rovers at home in Division Three. And we were pretty poor for most of it.

I agree with you that Cook is likeable though, so in that sense I’m certainly pleased for him.
Anyone else really happy with the win on 19:45 - Apr 2 with 754 viewsIllinoisblue

Always happy when we win but fooking hell. As Cook admitted, we’re painful to watch. It’s amazing how we manage to make football look so fooking difficult.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Our confidence is shot to pieces, I too like Cook, and a win crucial, BUT.. on 20:05 - Apr 2 with 722 viewsunstableblue

.. the shape and plan was not clear at all today.

I know Rovers looked poor, but Barton has them breaking us down quite well, however that is no excuse for some of the lack of options and movement today, not enough use of pace and space.

We did have some moments. And I thought Toto, wolfenden, did quite well.

But we looked like a team of strangers, and again with a glass jaw!!

A lot still to do. Monday, a win and an improved performance and that’s then progress.

Back the team and manager at the critical time. What on earth was that Blue Action protest?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone else really happy with the win on 20:11 - Apr 2 with 709 viewsAlanG296

Good for Paul Cook to get a win but more importantly another performance to help him decide who to keep for next season and any out of contracts he decides not to keep should be paid up and told to go now. Forget pipe dreams of promotion this year.
Our confidence is shot to pieces, I too like Cook, and a win crucial, BUT.. on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 670 viewschrismakin

Our confidence is shot to pieces, I too like Cook, and a win crucial, BUT.. on 20:05 - Apr 2 by unstableblue

.. the shape and plan was not clear at all today.

I know Rovers looked poor, but Barton has them breaking us down quite well, however that is no excuse for some of the lack of options and movement today, not enough use of pace and space.

We did have some moments. And I thought Toto, wolfenden, did quite well.

But we looked like a team of strangers, and again with a glass jaw!!

A lot still to do. Monday, a win and an improved performance and that’s then progress.

Back the team and manager at the critical time. What on earth was that Blue Action protest?!

.. the shape and plan was not clear at all today

Not surprising when it's something thrown together with barely any real thought behind the set up
But thats what happens when the fans and media dont shut up about 4 4 fken 2

PC has had no choice but to ignore his usual methods and go with this.

Hopefully it pays off for the rest of the games but I personally cant see it working against better sides than Bristol.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Anyone else really happy with the win on 20:46 - Apr 2 with 640 viewsArnieM

I suppose if I’m being honest , I’ve actually lost interest in what we do this season now. We’re a complete mess, and that for me is the real issue that I want sorted.

We’re not fit for a play off place are we! And we’re certainly not “ ready/prepared” for a return to the Championship. We’d be crucified every week in the Championship.

A complete rebuild is required and in going that , it will probably mean another two seasons in this division. But perhaps this is the Club finally “ bottoming out” and from next season the real work for PC begins ( starting in nine games time )

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Anyone else really happy with the win on 20:51 - Apr 2 with 622 viewsJ2BLUE

Of course. I didn't watch the game but think some are being a little harsh on the team. To concede like we did and then see the game out takes something. It might not have been pretty or convincing but the important thing is we got three points.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else really happy with the win on 12:30 - Apr 3 with 430 viewsrattram

Anyone else really happy with the win on 20:51 - Apr 2 by J2BLUE

Of course. I didn't watch the game but think some are being a little harsh on the team. To concede like we did and then see the game out takes something. It might not have been pretty or convincing but the important thing is we got three points.

J2blue you're very lucky you didn't watch. Once we conceded that goal we were 2nd best against the second bottom team for most of the game. It is torture but i keep watching just in case i miss a good performance.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else really happy with the win on 12:32 - Apr 3 with 425 viewschrismakin

Anyone else really happy with the win on 12:30 - Apr 3 by rattram

J2blue you're very lucky you didn't watch. Once we conceded that goal we were 2nd best against the second bottom team for most of the game. It is torture but i keep watching just in case i miss a good performance.

You do keep watching incase it 'clicks' don't you.. where suddenly we become Ipswich under Burley and start controlling games from kickoff, win by 2/3 clear goals, finish top 6 and take momentum into the playoffs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024