Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad Town players that we loved anyway 17:25 - Apr 3 with 7745 viewswkj

We've had a fair few players in our time that have stole a living here, though some of them have gone down fondly in our memories.

I'll start with Larsen Touré - Bags of energy, fun with the fans, gentleman on twitter, celebrating the in cup game like the game was over when there was more to play - and of course, that corner.

Always had a smile on his face and I truly wish he was a good footballer as he would have gone down a legend here with his personality.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 15:12 - Apr 4 with 497 viewsSuperCoops

Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 15:09 - Apr 4 by Leaky

Loved the overhead goal he scored I think was away at West Brom. Missed an overhead kick landed on his arse the ball hit him and went in.

Not quite, he went for the strike, it looped up and he had a second chance and volleyed it in. Certainly didn't just "hit him" and go in.
Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 17:36 - Apr 4 with 445 viewsbritbiker

Agree with Toure. One if the funniest things I have watched at portman road. S player who didn't have a clue how to take a corner.

Ivan Campo is another. A signing four years too late. Legs had totally gome but the hair do was worth the odd match.
Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 18:27 - Apr 4 with 431 viewsEnigma_Blue

Louie Donowa, serious pace & a bit of trickery but unfortunately underachieved during his brief spell here.
Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 18:28 - Apr 4 with 431 viewswkj

Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 20:38 - Apr 3 by Deano69

Bilel Mohsni

Really? I couldn't stand the git. Was there a soft spot for him?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 18:31 - Apr 4 with 428 viewsEnigma_Blue

Matt Richards. Always thought he got more stick than he deserved. He would tear up league 2 if we had him now.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 18:32]
Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 18:40 - Apr 4 with 417 viewsVic

Mitch D’Avray

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Bad Town players that we loved anyway on 19:39 - Apr 4 with 394 viewsACP84

Sam Parkin - he only scored away
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024