Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... 10:37 - Apr 4 with 1934 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 10:39 - Apr 4 with 1897 viewspointofblue

Oh, Alan Nixon. Richardson will be with us by the end of next week then.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 10:48 - Apr 4 with 1847 viewschrismakin

Been my biggest fear since PC Was announced

IMO, shouldn't have gone anywhere near PC until the signing of Both was confirmed.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 10:56 - Apr 4 with 1810 viewsWD19

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 10:48 - Apr 4 by chrismakin

IMO, shouldn't have gone anywhere near PC until the signing of Both was confirmed.

Chill. It’s a stick on.
Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:18 - Apr 4 with 1650 viewsJ2BLUE

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 10:48 - Apr 4 by chrismakin

You need to make your mind up whether Cook is literally our messiah or whether he needs Richardson beside him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:26 - Apr 4 with 1624 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:30 - Apr 4 with 1613 viewschrismakin

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:18 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

You need to make your mind up whether Cook is literally our messiah or whether he needs Richardson beside him.

Oh ssssh since day one I've always said we need to make sure Richardson is beside PC, never said anything different so go find someone else to try and belittle without using facts first.

Just one of many replies where I've said the same.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 13:35]

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:33 - Apr 4 with 1592 viewsBlueBadger

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:30 - Apr 4 by chrismakin

Oh ssssh since day one I've always said we need to make sure Richardson is beside PC, never said anything different so go find someone else to try and belittle without using facts first.

I'm starting to get you and Mr Town mixed up, such is the level of insight you're starting to display.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:36 - Apr 4 with 1568 viewsJ2BLUE

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:30 - Apr 4 by chrismakin

But there's a chance we won't get him and you've still been going on about him as if he's the chosen one.

Just for clarification, if we don't get him, is Cook still our saviour?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:39 - Apr 4 with 1550 viewschrismakin

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:36 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

But there's a chance we won't get him and you've still been going on about him as if he's the chosen one.

Just for clarification, if we don't get him, is Cook still our saviour?

If we dont get him. Itll be interesting to see if mcgreal comes in as his assistant as PC will need one with more experience than Roberts.

Oh and btw... " and you've still been going on about him as if he's the chosen one.

Just for clarification, if we don't get him, is Cook still our saviour?"

Funny... you keep going on about a take over like it's a saviour and more to the point.. you do it without even knowing anything about the potential new owners!!

So you be you and continue with your thoughts and I'll carry on with mine.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 13:43]

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 14:52 - Apr 4 with 1407 viewssaffers12

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:39 - Apr 4 by chrismakin

If we dont get him. Itll be interesting to see if mcgreal comes in as his assistant as PC will need one with more experience than Roberts.

Oh and btw... " and you've still been going on about him as if he's the chosen one.

Funny... you keep going on about a take over like it's a saviour and more to the point.. you do it without even knowing anything about the potential new owners!!

Live in Leigh so know many Wigan fans, all say he does not want to be a number one
Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 14:53 - Apr 4 with 1395 viewsJ2BLUE

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:39 - Apr 4 by chrismakin

No, I keep going on about that takeover because it will GIVE US A CHANCE instead of this constant decline under Evans. I have always acknowledged that any takeover is a risk.

Truly impaired.

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 09:16 - May 12 with 766 viewsTieDyedIn95

Wigan hoping to keep Richardson as manager... on 13:26 - Apr 4 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Evans. Agreements in place?

This is a man who gave a manager a 5 year contract after relegation and had half the playing squads deals set to expire a year and a bit into said deal. A manager who then didn't care and a playing squad that knew it was off elsewhere anyway. Any wonder we didn't go up this season....

I wouldn't bet on Evans having a made a good decision here either. The man was an absolute fool when it came to football.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024