Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... 13:39 - Apr 4 with 2142 viewshoppy

If this news of the takeover is indeed true and going to break on Wednesday or Thursday, what will become of the exciting news updates of Factors next visit to BSE tip on Thursday?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:02 - Apr 4 with 2077 viewsfactual_blue

Don't worry.

Tip news will still be forthcoming early Thursday afternoon. There will be particularly exciting revelations about cardboard.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:06 - Apr 4 with 2054 viewsWeWereZombies

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:02 - Apr 4 by factual_blue

Don't worry.

Tip news will still be forthcoming early Thursday afternoon. There will be particularly exciting revelations about cardboard.

Your ageing memory is playing up again and you have forgotten where you put the stack of cardboard you had put to one side for your next visit, but the searches are ongoing?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:09 - Apr 4 with 2045 viewsfactual_blue

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:06 - Apr 4 by WeWereZombies

Your ageing memory is playing up again and you have forgotten where you put the stack of cardboard you had put to one side for your next visit, but the searches are ongoing?

I have reported you to the relevant vigilante groups who will deal with your incessant age-baiting.

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:10 - Apr 4 with 2036 viewsWD19

You’re a little late.
As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:12 - Apr 4 with 2032 viewsGeoffSentence

Point of order.

Natalie Imbuglio merely repeated it. Ednaswap said it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:19 - Apr 4 with 2021 viewsFtnfwest

Now you’ve done it. Belstead will be on in a minute professing his undying love for her (she still fancies me more)
As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:25 - Apr 4 with 1995 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x345w2d

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:36 - Apr 4 with 1964 viewsWeWereZombies

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:09 - Apr 4 by factual_blue

I have reported you to the relevant vigilante groups who will deal with your incessant age-baiting.

And that lot are the reason I don't go on Tindr - I know the matches my profile would draw.

Login to get fewer ads

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:42 - Apr 4 with 1944 viewshoppy

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:09 - Apr 4 by factual_blue

Or, hell’s young wee fillies, as you call them...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 16:22 - Apr 4 with 1833 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Never knew the lyrics. Must say, they don't scan very well.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 16:32 - Apr 4 with 1802 viewsBelsteadCav

Woah woah woah woah

Don’t be bringing Natalie into this

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 16:32 - Apr 4 with 1801 viewsBelsteadCav

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 14:19 - Apr 4 by Ftnfwest

Now you’ve done it. Belstead will be on in a minute professing his undying love for her (she still fancies me more)

Yeah right

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 17:24 - Apr 4 with 1727 viewsWeWereZombies

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 16:22 - Apr 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

Never knew the lyrics. Must say, they don't scan very well.

If lyrics appear not to scan but the song is well loved then that is probably a result of the writer making a flow of words that show the singer to be capable of vocal gymnastics (and the song difficult to be sung by lesser singers), and cognoscenti of good singing and songwriting will recognise and appreciate this. For example, the lyrics of this big hit just read like a trite piece of conversation or inner thought but you try and sing them - it takes some practice:

[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 17:28]

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 17:27 - Apr 4 with 1726 viewsMetal_Hacker

I wasted many a Kleenex over that beauty when I was a young chap

Just saying

Poll: If it were one or the other

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 17:37 - Apr 4 with 1706 viewsfactual_blue

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 17:27 - Apr 4 by Metal_Hacker

Just saying

Whilst very well-suited to its purpose, I wouldn't describe the tip at BSE as 'a beauty', and onanistic behaviour triggered by it is distinctly weird.

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 19:02 - Apr 4 with 1590 viewsFtnfwest

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 16:32 - Apr 4 by BelsteadCav

Yeah right

Heh
As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 21:36 - Apr 4 with 1530 viewsGeoffSentence

As the great Natalie Imbruglia once said, I’m torn... on 17:27 - Apr 4 by Metal_Hacker

Just saying

She brought a tear to your eye?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024