Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover 18:12 - Apr 4 with 1645 viewsBelsteadCav

Unless they are actually sitting in the zoom meetings 🤷🏼‍♂️

It’s all 2nd and 3rd hand, probably even more.

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:14 - Apr 4 with 1618 viewsJ2BLUE

This is the sort of insight which keeps me coming back here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:14 - Apr 4 with 1622 viewswkj

Even on the zoom calls, no one knows what is going on with the take over - namely Marcus Evans. Can't even get the sale of his most toxic asset to go right.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:24 - Apr 4 with 1557 viewsWD19

The zoom meetings are tedious as fck to be honest.

The Americans are full of corporate guff so I have mostly zoned out, turned off my camera and played Candy Crush.
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:51 - Apr 4 with 1459 viewscatch74

I do, I’ve heard.

Yank/ ME off.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:53 - Apr 4 with 1443 viewsmrshallisfit

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:14 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

You said it in a far nicer way than me. I was going to say "No sh#t Shilock"
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:09 - Apr 4 with 1386 viewsBelsteadCav

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:14 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

I’m here all week

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:09 - Apr 4 with 1378 viewsBelsteadCav

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:53 - Apr 4 by mrshallisfit

You said it in a far nicer way than me. I was going to say "No sh#t Shilock"

Surely it’s Sherlock?

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:23 - Apr 4 with 1325 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:09 - Apr 4 by BelsteadCav

Surely it’s Sherlock?

Ballcock isn't it?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:40 - Apr 4 with 1294 viewsearlsgreenblue

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:24 - Apr 4 by WD19

The zoom meetings are tedious as fck to be honest.

The Americans are full of corporate guff so I have mostly zoned out, turned off my camera and played Candy Crush.

What level you on?
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:44 - Apr 4 with 1266 viewsWD19

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:40 - Apr 4 by earlsgreenblue

What level you on?

What’s worse is that I can vividly recall calling a colleague a sadcase when he told me he was on level 500+ a few years back.
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:51 - Apr 4 with 1219 viewstazdac

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 19:44 - Apr 4 by WD19

What’s worse is that I can vividly recall calling a colleague a sadcase when he told me he was on level 500+ a few years back.

Nearly as sad as me I’m on level 5424 :o)
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 09:12 - Apr 5 with 984 viewsWickets

Spare a thought for those of us that have no idea what Candy crush is .
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 09:15 - Apr 5 with 969 viewsPinewoodblue

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 09:12 - Apr 5 by Wickets

Isn’t it something to do with how many broken Easter eggs you can get into a jar?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 09:25 - Apr 5 with 899 viewsWD19

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 09:12 - Apr 5 by Wickets

She is the Media Manager for Gamechanger Co.
Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 09:28 - Apr 5 with 875 viewstractordownsouth

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 18:51 - Apr 4 by catch74

I do, I’ve heard.

Yank/ ME off.

They're doing what to Marcus!?!?!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 10:08 - Apr 5 with 784 viewsDeano69

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 09:28 - Apr 5 by tractordownsouth

They're doing what to Marcus!?!?!

We normally only get oranges.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 10:11 - Apr 5 with 776 viewsghostofescobar

Isn’t that where certain electrical household appliances go to die?

GhostOfEscobar

Let’s be honest, No one really knows what’s going on about the takeover on 11:06 - Apr 5 with 671 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

1970’s blue movie actress.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024