Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Takeover 21:27 - Apr 4 with 3791 viewsHarryB

Please dont shoot me down for this and I know that takeover talk is getting boring but that ITK dobbo guy has tweeted and he thinks its happening. Nobody really knows but he has been spot on before!
Takeover on 21:31 - Apr 4 with 3705 viewsfooters

That account is highly regarded, as are the people who believe it.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Takeover on 21:31 - Apr 4 with 3701 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He's been spot on before? Has he?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Takeover on 21:32 - Apr 4 with 3696 viewsboroughblue

Just spoke to next doors dog, announcement at midday tomorrow tbf.

sorry mate, no malice intended, just a laugh. Just as you say, beginning to get extremely bored of the talk now, almost don't care anymore. Someone just tell me either way when its over
Takeover on 21:33 - Apr 4 with 3678 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, he probably copied his Definite Info from Greyhound, the utter fraud.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Takeover on 21:34 - Apr 4 with 3664 viewsBlueBadger

Takeover on 21:31 - Apr 4 by footers

That account is highly regarded, as are the people who believe it.

He's second only to Alan Nixon, the Daily Sport and Fergal in the 'definitely believable and reliable' stakes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Takeover on 21:35 - Apr 4 with 3657 viewsJ2BLUE

Takeover on 21:33 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

LOL, he probably copied his Definite Info from Greyhound, the utter fraud.

Yea but he did make the effort to take that REALLY CONVINCING selfie of himself outside Playford Road.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Takeover on 21:36 - Apr 4 with 3646 viewsBlueBadger

Takeover on 21:31 - Apr 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

He's been spot on before? Has he?

In much the same way that an infinite number of monkeys once produced the works of Shakespeare, yes.

This is the bloke who calls himself.... on 22:03 - Apr 4 with 3495 viewsBloots

...a "freelance journalist" on twitter, but is a "claims assessor" at LV Insurance on Linkedin?

Sounds legit.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Takeover on 22:05 - Apr 4 with 3466 viewsHarryB

Takeover on 21:32 - Apr 4 by boroughblue

Just spoke to next doors dog, announcement at midday tomorrow tbf.

sorry mate, no malice intended, just a laugh. Just as you say, beginning to get extremely bored of the talk now, almost don't care anymore. Someone just tell me either way when its over

I know mate I just want an answer either way
Takeover on 22:07 - Apr 4 with 3446 viewsBugs

Takeover on 21:36 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

In much the same way that an infinite number of monkeys once produced the works of Shakespeare, yes.

That would require an infinite monkey cage and I don't think Cox and Ince are available.
Takeover on 22:08 - Apr 4 with 3436 viewsSitfcB

You hang off his every word

Someone could tweet we were after Messi and you @ him saying ‘any truth in this’.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Takeover on 22:08 - Apr 4 with 3427 viewsBlueBadger

Takeover on 22:05 - Apr 4 by HarryB

I know mate I just want an answer either way

It's almost as if these complicated multi-million pound deals involving various sarges of negotiation and regulatory procedures are time consuming and fiddly at the best of times, let alone during a global pandemic.

Chill out lad, t'll happen when it happens.

And when it does, it'll likely be announced via official channels, not some attention seeking melt on Twitter.

Takeover on 22:15 - Apr 4 with 3382 viewsHarryB

Takeover on 22:08 - Apr 4 by SitfcB

You hang off his every word

Someone could tweet we were after Messi and you @ him saying ‘any truth in this’.

I think he is fairly reliable. Although he said Lambert was getting sacked in September and that clearly diddnt happen
Takeover on 22:43 - Apr 4 with 3239 viewsBlueBadger

Takeover on 22:15 - Apr 4 by HarryB

I think he is fairly reliable. Although he said Lambert was getting sacked in September and that clearly diddnt happen

Almost as if you're an utter fraud, Dobbo.

Takeover on 23:16 - Apr 4 with 3125 viewsFixed_It

Just a stab in the dark, but I'm guessing you're not Harry from B, are you!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Takeover on 23:29 - Apr 4 with 3068 viewsRyorry

Takeover on 23:16 - Apr 4 by Fixed_It

Just a stab in the dark, but I'm guessing you're not Harry from B, are you!

Bit insulting that Fixy - H from B's writing was grammatically perfect, lucid &, y'know, interesting ...

Edit - oh, hang on, I'm gonna get whooshed aren't I
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 23:30]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Takeover on 23:32 - Apr 4 with 3059 viewsFixed_It

Takeover on 23:29 - Apr 4 by Ryorry

Bit insulting that Fixy - H from B's writing was grammatically perfect, lucid &, y'know, interesting ...

Edit - oh, hang on, I'm gonna get whooshed aren't I
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 23:30]

Yep. You are!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Takeover on 23:43 - Apr 4 with 3023 viewswkj

Throw enough sh*t and some will eventually stick. Dobbo's no more ITK than Fergal Sharkey.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Takeover on 00:08 - Apr 5 with 2930 viewseireblue

One of the cats, has raised its left leg to lick its arse, rather than starting of with the right.

I can only think this means one thing.
Takeover on 02:47 - Apr 5 with 2749 viewsRyorry

Takeover on 00:08 - Apr 5 by eireblue

One of the cats, has raised its left leg to lick its arse, rather than starting of with the right.

The person who buys ITFC from ME will be a southpaw? 🤔
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 2:54]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Takeover on 03:34 - Apr 5 with 2715 viewsIllinoisblue

Takeover on 00:08 - Apr 5 by eireblue

#donedeal

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Takeover on 09:02 - Apr 5 with 2279 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Dobbo has had stuff right, I think he's got a connection somewhere but I'm not sure its quite at the echelons he makes out.

As some have said he did say Lambert was getting canned in Sept and that wasnt true but he did also call all 7 changes that Lambo made not long before he got canned.... the odds on just guessing all 7 are pretty long.

My issue with all of this is that Phil says hardly anyone st the club actually knew about it when it looked on. Evans keeping it v close so assuming that remains the case I'm not sure many people have the connections to confirm.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Takeover on 09:06 - Apr 5 with 2246 viewshype313

Takeover on 09:02 - Apr 5 by BlueandTruesince82

Dobbo has had stuff right, I think he's got a connection somewhere but I'm not sure its quite at the echelons he makes out.

As some have said he did say Lambert was getting canned in Sept and that wasnt true but he did also call all 7 changes that Lambo made not long before he got canned.... the odds on just guessing all 7 are pretty long.

My issue with all of this is that Phil says hardly anyone st the club actually knew about it when it looked on. Evans keeping it v close so assuming that remains the case I'm not sure many people have the connections to confirm.

Mate even a broken clock is right twice a day, I just can't see how a claims handler for LV would have such inside information, certainly superior to Phil and the Archant lads.

I don't know anything about this takeover, and by the sounds of it, even if Marcus is planning on selling he is keeping things very close to his chest and isn't telling anyone, even people close to him, which is why it's so difficult for people who are generally in the know to find out anything.

So for people to say it's happening or isn't happening seems like a stab in the dark, nothing else.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Takeover on 09:57 - Apr 5 with 2073 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Takeover on 09:06 - Apr 5 by hype313

Mate even a broken clock is right twice a day, I just can't see how a claims handler for LV would have such inside information, certainly superior to Phil and the Archant lads.

I don't know anything about this takeover, and by the sounds of it, even if Marcus is planning on selling he is keeping things very close to his chest and isn't telling anyone, even people close to him, which is why it's so difficult for people who are generally in the know to find out anything.

So for people to say it's happening or isn't happening seems like a stab in the dark, nothing else.

I agree.

Dobbo is over hyped but he does know stuff. Not for one min do I think he knows about any TO but he does have form on calling stuff, again all 7 changes some of which were so random from Lambo.

That said this talk of a "top golf pro" that supports town was a nonsense, Evans doesn't work that way anyway.... I dunno is he's pals with a player or 2 from his youth or what but I do think he has some access somewhere.... but not to the degree many make out.

I'd trust his team news... Not any TO news

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Takeover on 16:58 - Apr 5 with 1725 viewsBlueBadger

Takeover on 09:57 - Apr 5 by BlueandTruesince82

I agree.

Dobbo is over hyped but he does know stuff. Not for one min do I think he knows about any TO but he does have form on calling stuff, again all 7 changes some of which were so random from Lambo.

That said this talk of a "top golf pro" that supports town was a nonsense, Evans doesn't work that way anyway.... I dunno is he's pals with a player or 2 from his youth or what but I do think he has some access somewhere.... but not to the degree many make out.

I'd trust his team news... Not any TO news

LOL no.

He's a cross between Alan Nixon and David Brent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024