Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely abysmal 16:56 - Apr 5 with 782 viewsSomethingBlue

Was tempted to put a rerun of the Wigan match next to it for comparative entertainment. Plenty of similarities though: no urgency except from the young sub Dobra in a game we had to win, no periods of sustained pressure, not a single clear chance created.

Wishing Evans all the luck in the world selling season tickets because he's going to need it. Let's be real about this, it's very likely to be a second season without mustering a proper play-off challenge. There should be hell to pay.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Absolutely abysmal on 16:57 - Apr 5 with 758 viewsAce_High1

and yet people want us to retain some of these players?????

Evans needs to sell and we need to release the lot.
Absolutely abysmal on 16:58 - Apr 5 with 743 viewsSomethingBlue

Absolutely abysmal on 16:57 - Apr 5 by Ace_High1

and yet people want us to retain some of these players?????

Evans needs to sell and we need to release the lot.

He certainly needs to sell. There'll barely be anyone in the ground next year if he doesn't.

Absolutely abysmal on 17:00 - Apr 5 with 685 viewsJDB23

Honestly the only positive you can take is surely there is no way any of us will have to watch a worse Ipswich side for quite some time? Although as long as Evans is here, I'm not so sure.

I think I'm going to remove myself from anything relating to this football club for the rest of the season. I like Cook but I'm concerned if I keep taking an interest in this team then the players will end up making me turn on him before the Summer. Best just to eradicate this season and wait for the exodus that is to come.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 17:02]
Absolutely abysmal on 17:02 - Apr 5 with 656 viewsSomethingBlue

Absolutely abysmal on 17:00 - Apr 5 by JDB23

Honestly the only positive you can take is surely there is no way any of us will have to watch a worse Ipswich side for quite some time? Although as long as Evans is here, I'm not so sure.

I think I'm going to remove myself from anything relating to this football club for the rest of the season. I like Cook but I'm concerned if I keep taking an interest in this team then the players will end up making me turn on him before the Summer. Best just to eradicate this season and wait for the exodus that is to come.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 17:02]

It's hard, isn't it. This season is now done barring a miracle, nobody is going to get a tune out of this lot. By and large they look shot.

The only way to attract people for next season is new ownership. There is no other way now. We needed to do well during this pandemic and we've hit rock bottom at the worst possible time. It's desperate.

Absolutely abysmal on 17:04 - Apr 5 with 623 viewsBseaBlue

Absolutely abysmal on 17:02 - Apr 5 by SomethingBlue

It's hard, isn't it. This season is now done barring a miracle, nobody is going to get a tune out of this lot. By and large they look shot.

The only way to attract people for next season is new ownership. There is no other way now. We needed to do well during this pandemic and we've hit rock bottom at the worst possible time. It's desperate.

The club will only blame it on covid if numbers are down anyway. Excuse after excuse like they always do rather than any accountability.
Absolutely abysmal on 17:05 - Apr 5 with 596 viewsSomethingBlue

Absolutely abysmal on 17:04 - Apr 5 by BseaBlue

The club will only blame it on covid if numbers are down anyway. Excuse after excuse like they always do rather than any accountability.

I am 100% sure you are right.

Absolutely abysmal on 17:06 - Apr 5 with 593 viewsDanTheMan

Absolutely abysmal on 17:02 - Apr 5 by SomethingBlue

According to Phil, they were bargaining on a new manager basically getting everyone back on board and buying tickets. That looked like it might have worked had Cook been able to immediately turn things round.

But now? Not a chance. I know Cook was trying to get everyone pulling in the same direction but I'm not sure he fully appreciates how fed up everyone is. Hopefully Blue Action gave him the run down.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Absolutely abysmal on 17:06 - Apr 5 with 575 viewsNthQldITFC

Roll on Wednesday, apparently.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely abysmal on 17:12 - Apr 5 with 527 viewsSomethingBlue

Absolutely abysmal on 17:06 - Apr 5 by DanTheMan

According to Phil, they were bargaining on a new manager basically getting everyone back on board and buying tickets. That looked like it might have worked had Cook been able to immediately turn things round.

But now? Not a chance. I know Cook was trying to get everyone pulling in the same direction but I'm not sure he fully appreciates how fed up everyone is. Hopefully Blue Action gave him the run down.

Yes, I feel sorry for Cook. Good guy, very good manager, very enthusiastic — but he may have bitten off more than most people could chew here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024