Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we go back, some chants need to be considered 16:59 - Apr 5 with 724 viewswkj

You're killing the club, You're killing the CLUB! Marcus Evans - You're killing the club.

(ITSO London Bridge (quite rightly pointed out))
Marcus Evans has no clue
Has no clue
Has no clue
Marcus Evans has no clue
He hates Ipswich

(ITSO Row Row Row your boat)

Go go go you [censored]
Leave the club now, Please
Wearily Wearily Wearily Wearily,
the clubs fell to it's knees.

[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 17:12]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:01 - Apr 5 with 694 viewsWoolfenthen

killing?? I'd say hes already achieved that
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:03 - Apr 5 with 674 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Absolutely no need for 'Please' in the third one, it scans without.
You're too polite.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:07 - Apr 5 with 659 viewsblueprint

I’d like to think our fans could come up with something better than some reworked nursery rhymes.
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 650 viewsblueislander

Evans wasn’t on the pitch . Those that were representing Town and being paid huge amounts of money by Evans are to blame. How can you blame the owner for a performance like that?
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:09 - Apr 5 with 635 viewswkj

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:03 - Apr 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Absolutely no need for 'Please' in the third one, it scans without.
You're too polite.

Go go go you [censored]
Hand in your set of keys,
Wearily Wearily Wearily Wearily,
the clubs fell to it's knees.

Crybaby

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:09 - Apr 5 with 635 viewsitfcbishop

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:08 - Apr 5 by blueislander

Evans wasn’t on the pitch . Those that were representing Town and being paid huge amounts of money by Evans are to blame. How can you blame the owner for a performance like that?

who invested in these players?
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:10 - Apr 5 with 625 viewswkj

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:07 - Apr 5 by blueprint

I’d like to think our fans could come up with something better than some reworked nursery rhymes.

I would like to think our players can come up with something better than Year 9 football, but there we go.

Crybaby

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:10 - Apr 5 with 623 viewsblueprint

I’d suggest using the tune from London Bridge is falling down for the 2nd one.
Login to get fewer ads

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 616 viewsblueislander

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:09 - Apr 5 by itfcbishop

who invested in these players?

And he deserves more for his investment than he is currently getting.
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 611 viewswkj

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:08 - Apr 5 by blueislander

I don't really think I need to give you a recount of Marcus Evans' greatest (s)hits over the last 15 or so years do I?

Crybaby

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:15 - Apr 5 with 579 viewsCoco

I will give you a 20k lump sum ever year to buy snd maintain a car and I want you to compete successfully in the International Rally Championship. Good luck.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:18 - Apr 5 with 549 viewsblueislander

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:15 - Apr 5 by Coco

I will give you a 20k lump sum ever year to buy snd maintain a car and I want you to compete successfully in the International Rally Championship. Good luck.

I happen to think that this squad should be good enough to get promoted . They are performing abysmally , and are among the highest paid in the division.
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:22 - Apr 5 with 533 viewsCoco

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:18 - Apr 5 by blueislander

I happen to think that this squad should be good enough to get promoted . They are performing abysmally , and are among the highest paid in the division.

on what basis do you think they are good enough?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:32 - Apr 5 with 505 viewsblueislander

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:22 - Apr 5 by Coco

on what basis do you think they are good enough?

The way they started the season was encouraging,
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 18:10 - Apr 5 with 452 viewswkj

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 17:32 - Apr 5 by blueislander

The way they started the season was encouraging,

Yet that good form was against teams expected to struggle for the most part - and we never managed to come out against teams we're supposed to be mixing it up with. The difference now is we're not able to mix it up with teams at the bottom of the league either.

Don't be deceived by the early season form - it saved us from being in a relegation scrap, but it was no where close to where we needed to be as a promotion chasing club.

Crybaby

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 18:11 - Apr 5 with 446 viewsbluejacko

At this rate will anyone actually bother to go back?
When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 18:15 - Apr 5 with 430 viewsdominiciawful

Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans
Fück off, Evans

Also, "you're fücking sh!t" to our players. They've done absolutely **** all to deserve our support.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 18:17 - Apr 5 with 425 viewschicoazul

Killing? The club is dead. Everything that was good about it has gone save Klug and his noble efforts. Evans maintains the zombie with regular injections of money.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

When we go back, some chants need to be considered on 18:32 - Apr 5 with 392 viewsBlueastheycome

How about a simple:

We’ve just had enough.. we’ve just had eeenooughhh, F off Evans, we’ve just had enough !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024