Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to Cook 18:13 - Apr 5 with 523 viewschicoazul

He still seems to think it’s possible for us to sneak into the play offs.
He’s either very positive, utterly mental, or a great actor. He does come across well though and I hope against hope he decides to stay this summer whatever happens. Presumably Evans will back him like he has all his managers (apart from Mick).

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Fair play to Cook on 18:40 - Apr 5 with 456 viewsgordon

To be honest to me he sounds like a washing machine salesman.
Fair play to Cook on 18:43 - Apr 5 with 440 viewsArnieM

Fair play to Cook on 18:40 - Apr 5 by gordon

To be honest to me he sounds like a washing machine salesman.

Well mathematically he’s correct isn’t he. Capability wise once in those play offs ..... don’t make me laugh . It would a total embarrassment.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Fair play to Cook on 19:32 - Apr 5 with 387 viewsstonojnr

it still is, 75 points is the target for 6th, so the top 3 are probably safely there, so 3 spots from arguably still 9 teams in the mix.

but heres the crucial part, Town have to win games, and keep on winning games, like averaging 2 pts per game kind of form, which is generally what you consider to be decent promotion form, and Town under Cook are averaging just over 1 pt per game. so probably going to end up on around 70pts. which means literally just 2 more wins could have done it.
Fair play to Cook on 19:39 - Apr 5 with 373 viewsTheBoyBlue

Thing is, we still good, but only because the division is so poor. We've been dire for most of this season and yet we're still somehow only three points off.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Fair play to Cook on 19:49 - Apr 5 with 352 viewsEl_Fenix

It is definitely still possible for us to sneak into the play offs. It would require Lincoln and Doncaster to continue in free-fall, and Charlton to acquire fewer points than we do during the run-in. There may be as much as a 10% chance of all of these things happening.

Having finished 6th, we might have as much as a 10% chance of winning a two-leg semi-final against the team that finishes third, and another 10% chance of winning the final. With these odds, our chances of being promoted to the Championship at the end of the season appear to be somewhere around 1 in 1000, or 0.1% ...

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024