Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The only players I would keep 18:27 - Apr 5 with 1188 viewsGlasgowBlue

From today’s squad.

Wolfenden
Toto
Bishop
Dobra
Hawkins

Plus
KVY
Wilson
Downes
Nolan (maybe)
Norwood
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 18:27]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The only players I would keep on 18:32 - Apr 5 with 1145 viewsStewart27

That’s generous.

Toto and Dobra for me from the top list

Everybody from the bottom apart from Norwood. We need more than 5 goals a season from our front man next year.
The only players I would keep on 19:55 - Apr 5 with 1037 viewsrattram

Wolfy and Toto? What game were you watching today? Our right back's pass completion is dreadful and Toto has no confidence or ability on the ball
The only players I would keep on 20:16 - Apr 5 with 1001 views3_5_2

Was saying this to my brother, I struggle to think of 5 I would keep

We all see players differently of course but for me there are so few worth keeping, its frightening.

I would keep:

Wolf / Wilson / Downes / KVY (fingers crossed) / Norwood (Fingers crossed) Thats it

The rest like Bishop / Dozzell / Kenny in the squad but will need to do much better

Reduce the squad by 15 players

HUGE job over the summer, hopefully supported by new owners !!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The only players I would keep on 20:20 - Apr 5 with 983 viewschrismakin

The only players I would keep on 19:55 - Apr 5 by rattram

Wolfy and Toto? What game were you watching today? Our right back's pass completion is dreadful and Toto has no confidence or ability on the ball

Sorry. Toto was brilliant today.

Even on the ball he put some brilliant balls into the channel for Jackson and Edwards.

Of all our problems. Toto is not one of them.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The only players I would keep on 20:21 - Apr 5 with 980 viewsJ2BLUE

Chambers?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The only players I would keep on 22:14 - Apr 5 with 855 views26_Paz

The only players I would keep on 20:20 - Apr 5 by chrismakin

Even on the ball he put some brilliant balls into the channel for Jackson and Edwards.

Agree. Toto’s improvement has been perhaps the only bright spot of the season.

The Paz Man

The only players I would keep on 22:41 - Apr 5 with 780 viewsDeano69

I would slash the size of the squad to 30

Aim for quality over quantity.

We are going nowhere with this Poundland squad. Can’t think there’s really any other team in the league that would poach any of our squad.

Comes to something when Ed Upson runs the show against us playing for a team that’s struggling to get a win all season

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The only players I would keep on 22:51 - Apr 5 with 751 viewsMattinLondon

I’ll get rid of Toto and keep Dozzell.

Possibly keep Wilson as the forth defender.
Login to get fewer ads

The only players I would keep on 23:26 - Apr 5 with 689 viewswkj

The only players I would keep on 20:20 - Apr 5 by chrismakin

I agree, and quite honestly, Toto is one of the few players in the team that I think fully gives a toss consistently. Is there better than Toto out there? Probably - but if he is part of a team that functions like a team - I think you'll find he's a good asset to have - even if his mistakes can be costly.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The only players I would keep on 23:29 - Apr 5 with 682 viewsMattinLondon

The only players I would keep on 23:26 - Apr 5 by wkj

I agree, and quite honestly, Toto is one of the few players in the team that I think fully gives a toss consistently. Is there better than Toto out there? Probably - but if he is part of a team that functions like a team - I think you'll find he's a good asset to have - even if his mistakes can be costly.

Toto is an average L1 defender. If you want Ipswich to be an average L1 club then keep him.
The only players I would keep on 23:36 - Apr 5 with 660 viewswkj

The only players I would keep on 23:29 - Apr 5 by MattinLondon

Toto is an average L1 defender. If you want Ipswich to be an average L1 club then keep him.

I genuinely believe Toto can grow into more - He and Kenlock (maybe Judge) are the only players that have improved this season. Should he be a starter? Not if we can get better... but he is for certain one we have to keep whilst we recruit for better - let him go before we fill his spot and it will be a disaster.

Crybaby

The only players I would keep on 23:42 - Apr 5 with 648 viewsGodzilla

Agree with nearly all of your selection of retainers, Chambers must also stay for me for his stability and leadership alone (he is currently exposed by the inexperience and inadequacy that he has to play with every week - they should be covering for his lack of pace now) . Could be wrong but suspect Dobra might just be a younger version of Sears, i.e. lots of running about to no avail. Looking forward to a fresh start next year.
The only players I would keep on 23:45 - Apr 5 with 640 viewswkj

The only players I would keep on 23:42 - Apr 5 by Godzilla

Agree with nearly all of your selection of retainers, Chambers must also stay for me for his stability and leadership alone (he is currently exposed by the inexperience and inadequacy that he has to play with every week - they should be covering for his lack of pace now) . Could be wrong but suspect Dobra might just be a younger version of Sears, i.e. lots of running about to no avail. Looking forward to a fresh start next year.

If Chambers stays, he simply can't be utilized as a starter all season, at least not on the right. Older players can irk out a bit longer as centre halves - and maybe in a deep DMC role - but the wings are not gonna work with chambers there all season.

Crybaby

The only players I would keep on 23:56 - Apr 5 with 625 viewschrismakin

For me i'd now keep

Holy
Toto
KVY
Chambers - IF my thoughts on him are wrong, they're wrong and so beit, can't say he's not a solid CB though.
Downes
Dobra
Ward
Nolan

That's it, complete change of midfield and strikeforce needed

Norwood, for all his goals, he's a bit part for us and will never play enough to get 20+ goals
Bish, Dozzell, just not good enough, use any funds we can get on Andre to go towards wage bill.

Defence is fine, doesn't need ripping apart.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The only players I would keep on 00:03 - Apr 6 with 612 viewsGodzilla

The only players I would keep on 23:45 - Apr 5 by wkj

If Chambers stays, he simply can't be utilized as a starter all season, at least not on the right. Older players can irk out a bit longer as centre halves - and maybe in a deep DMC role - but the wings are not gonna work with chambers there all season.

Centre half preferable, with new, Iess injury prone wings I imagine, which could work at this level.
The only players I would keep on 00:10 - Apr 6 with 602 viewspointofblue

Out on the entire squad, keep Holy or Cornell, Wilson, Woolfenden, Norwood, Nolan, Lankester, Bishop, Nydam, Downes, Nsiala, Dozzell, Vincent-Young, El Mizouni, Kenlock, Dobra and McGavin. Let everyone else leave.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024