Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? 18:47 - Apr 5 with 430 viewsDubtractor

He speaks a good game, but the cold hard facts is he’s been owner over the worst 13 or 14 seasons of football this club has produced for over 60 years.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 18:48 - Apr 5 with 425 viewsBlueBadger

He's just a puppet for Luke Chambers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to exorcise! ? (n/t) on 19:13 - Apr 5 with 375 viewsScuzzer

Established 1968

Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 19:24 - Apr 5 with 345 viewsgordon

I don't think that new taxes are the answer, whoever they are levied on.
Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 19:26 - Apr 5 with 339 viewsDubtractor

Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 19:24 - Apr 5 by gordon

I don't think that new taxes are the answer, whoever they are levied on.

Ha.

I did a google on the word as always thought of it in tax purposes, and didn't want to be accused of being a word thicky, but it is valid here as well.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 19:55 - Apr 5 with 288 viewssaffers12

Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 19:26 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

Ha.

I did a google on the word as always thought of it in tax purposes, and didn't want to be accused of being a word thicky, but it is valid here as well.

Evan's
Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 20:01 - Apr 5 with 278 viewsDubtractor

Is Evans the rotten core that this clubs needs to excise? on 19:55 - Apr 5 by saffers12

Evan's

????

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024